saw u (4)

(wooyoung Pov) me and my sister are at the store and i see a familiar face. "s-san?" i whispered in small fear "huh?" my sister said "uh nothing haneul lets just go to a different isle okay?" "but- wait isn't that our friend woo?" i giggled a bit "hes not my friend eul he just.." "your boyfriend?" "NO-" i almost yelled which caught his attention "shit. uh lets go get bts albums eul.." "huh? they have them here?" "we are going to find out-" " wooyoung!" Shit. "What San." "Don't be mean woo!" "Yea woo. Don't be mean." "Fuck you San go away." "Calm down. I'm just here cus I saw you and wanted thank you." I rolled my eyes. "For?" "Getting my best friend back." "What is he talking about woo?" "Your helping ppl?" "Yea he's  mostly an asshole tho" "SAN. Shut up!!- " "wooyoung!" "No, he's fine ma'am just angry.. uh woo can i speak to you privately?" San asked. "fine.." then my sister asked "Are we still going to the albums" "shut up eul!" I said and furiously walked out the store I was then followed out by San "dude. Can you stop acting like I fucking abused you it was just small jokes.." ". San. Beating ppl up because your mad is Not jokes so stop acting like you're a good ass person?! Because you're not."
"Omg your exaggerating.. I hit you like 3 times" " san. you have  hated me and have since I got here. And I wanna know why!" I yelled and now everyone outside was looking at us. "Everyone's looking at us wooyoung stop.""Fuck that! i want an explanation!! why do you hate me!?" "i don't...its just.." "JUST WHAT? YOU BEING A DICK? YEA I KNOW." "FOR GOD SAKE CAN YOU JUST FUCKING LISTEN. I DONT HATE YOU!!" "THEN WHY DO U ACT LIKE THAT IT HURTS TO HAVE A BOY THAT I LIKE HURT ME IN A WAY THAT NOBODY WANTS TO FEEL OR SEE." "OKAY WELL IM SORRY THAT THE BOY- w-wait...a boy that you w-what?" Shit. I thought and then looked back at him " n-nothing. I'm going back. S-Stay away from me." Then I ran back in the store in panic.

san pov

"Did he jus- maybe I'm going crazy." I looked around to see that everyone was still staring. So I just left out of embarrassment.
The next week
Wooyoung really won't talk to me. But he's getting really close with mingi....i don't like that.. I'm not being jealous.. but I just don't like that mingi is everywhere with him and so close to him. " hey mingi."
"Yea?" "Uh..have you seen wooyoung?" "No? You guys talking now?" I was confused at first but immediately got it. "No..hes still mad at me and I don't know why.." mingi looked at me with a bffr face . "you can't be serious right now. San You literally beat him up. Multiple times. What do you mean you don't know why he doesn't like you.. and won't talk to you?" "Does he just tell you everything? Like you too dating or something?" I said kinda annoyed. And he just sighed

mingi pov
When does this boy ever learn?.. "San. Just because me and him are close doesn't mean we are together. Trust me I know you like him. I wouldn't do that to you." He looked embarrassed. "I don't- okay maybe alittle..but I don't want him to know he will hate me even more.." I chuckled "you'll be surprised." He side eyed me. " where's wooyoung." "He doesn't want me to tell you.." "he's in the gym" yeosang said comming around the corner with yunho. "H-hi mingi." Yunho said to me and I just giggled "hi yunho."
"Mingi." "Yeosang." "Why are you always trying to help wooyoung hide? Want him for yourself?" "Wouldn't you like to know. Where's your buddy. Why do you have yunho with you?" I asked. It was just weird for seonghwa and yeosang to not be together. "He's with hongjoong" "HUH?" Me and San said in sync "joong pulls? Like thattt?" "Right I see you joongggg" yeosang rolled his eyes. "Hey guy- nope." Wooyoung said coming down the hall and turning around. "Woo!"

Wooyoung pov
"What San.." he walked up to me "can we please. Talk." "Okay. Say it."  "In Private please..?" I then looked at the other boys as they were ear hustling. "Fine. But only because my best friends are NOSEY." They all then looked away and San slightly chuckled. We then went in one of the empty halls and he just stared at me. It caught me off guard. But then he spoke "so when we..were at the store...d-did you mean what you said? When you said ...someone you like?" I scoffed. "Wouldn't you like to know. Why you gonna bully me more for it? Laugh at me? Tell your friends and y'all make fun of me for it?" "No..I promise..I just really wanna know." He said looking me in the eyes and I could tell he was being serious. "Yes. I was. Okay? Now can you please leave me alone." "If you like me why would you want me to leave you alone?" "So I can stop liking you." "What if I don't want you to leave me alone?"

..:happy new year....😍...sorry angels my motivation is off...bad..so so sorry about the long wait..anyways angels
How was your day?
Did you eat?
Are you ok (mentally and physically) ?
I hope so <3

Follow all my socials!🫶🏾
YouTube : worldstar._nsbx
Instagram: j.hluvsk7 and nsb._mix7
TikTok: luv.brxtzxoxo_
Snap: ssmxlmin_3
Twitter (x) : ssmxlmin
Discord: ssmxlmin #5219
Twitch: ssmxlmin

Hope you Have or had a good/ night day my luvs❤️