Chaos Reigns over UA!

A/N Hello everyone! I have returned in order to make another new chapter for this story! I apologize deeply for not keeping up with this story as it is my longest running story that is out right now that was made by me. There won't be as much smut in this story until near the end, but I will promise you all that there will be ships being announced in later chapters! Before I get further into the chapter of the story, thank you all for giving this story as much reads as well as votes as you did, it really makes me happy that you all love this story. Without further ado, let's begin!

Nezu wasn't having a very good morning, first he had to deal with All Might not having chosen a Successor for himself, and still trying to look for one in his school. Then he had to deal with Aizawa on the first day for expelling a student with a bad history of sexual assault and being sued by his parents for the simple fact that they didn't believe that their son was a sexual offender. And now that he thought that nothing could get worse, the most powerful being in Japan had arrived on stage and revealed the Supernatural world to the entire populace as if it was not a massive bomb of information. Not to mention that she had control of the current Generation's Red Dragon Emperor, and don't forget the fact that he checked the boy's DNA in order to make sure that he was the Red Dragon Emperor. Only to find out that the boy has Asgardian DNA within him as well, and since the announcement by Lady Yasaka of Kyoto... the world was now questioning the power of Heroes if there were powerful beings capable of the powers that Humanity had just on a whim. His student's most of all had been being very dissuasive about what the woman was talking about as they stated that she just had a mutation quirk and was lying about that kind of thing. The main problem? He knew about the Supernatural world since some of his teachers as well as students had conversed with Devils, Angels and Fallen Angels on the daily in the higher grades. Sighing heavily, he had no idea what was to become of his school now that he had to deal with the Supernatural being introduced to society, not like the League of Villains were a problem in and of itself that he was having issues with in the first place. As the surroundings of his office started to light aflame, he stared at one of his cameras within his school as the flames moved about his room as he merely stated one thing. "This is fine." He said, as he sipped some tea, and the flames became harder to control.

====================================================

In Class 1A, Aizawa Shota was looking at his students with scrutiny as they went about their day as if the most problematic part of society wasn't revealed not even 4 hours ago. Not only that, but there was an extremely powerful being who was on the side of the woman who revealed that. Sighing in both slight anger and annoyance, he called for silence to be heard in his classroom as he went over the classes lesson of the day as he introduced them to the world of the Supernatural. "As you can see, about 3 million years ago there was a great war between the Three Factions of the Supernatural who are the most prolific amongst the world. The Angels, Fallen Angels, and the Devils all residing in the Christian Faction as a whole were warring over the fact that they extremely hated one another and wished to be the one faction in charge. This war went on for millions of years before two beings at the top of the rankings of the Supernatural world appeared on their battlefield. These two beings were Dragons, Heavenly Dragon Class beings who could make the entire world explode if they so wished for it to happen. But because of the fact that these two idiots battled on a field of battle between the Three Factions, said factions had turned their battle and made a temporary truce in order to defeat these, Dragons." Aizawa said, as one of his students rose their hand. "Yes, Ashido?" Aizawa droned out, bored out of his mind. "What happened to these Dragons? And are they alive today?" Ashido asked curiously. "They are dead, but their souls reside in the Sacred Gear System that the leader of the Christian Faction of Angels created for humanity. These Sacred Gears gave humanity the power in order to defend themselves from the Three Factions as they didn't particularly wish for being a part of these factions as a whole. But because of humanity gaining these weapons of massive power, the Three Factions actually searched out these users of Sacred Gears to add to their ranks in order to defeat their enemies. The current Red Dragon Emperor is currently the bodyguard of the world's most prolific leader of the Supernatural Powers Lady Yasaka who resided in Japan for all her life and became the leader of the Yokai Faction." Aizawa said, before another boy rose his hand. "Yes Hyoudou?" He asked, as he stared at the pervert. "Well, I just wanted to know if she was as beautiful as most people have stated her to be. Since based on history Yasaka was a giant fox who had the power to destroy the world." Hyoudou asked curious. "If I answer your question, you will become perverted enough to not pay any attention to my class so I will leave that as ambiguous. Now you need to pay attention for your next class with Present Mic." Aizawa said, as the bell rung for their next period.