A World of Futas

3rd P.O.V

It was a late and busy night in Nya York. Streets were filled with people roaming around, cars drove by, eager to reach their homes and lights illuminated the city. Despite the chilling breeze, most women wore skirts or other loose legwear. The reason for this? Simple. The vague answer is their "third leg". The direct answer would be their gigantic thick meats hanging from in between their legs. This particular section of Nya York was full of intersex women, or Futanaris, as people on the streets referred to them. 

Over the past 100 years, it seemed that women were the only ones afflicted with such a thing. There have been few cases of men having both male and female genitalia, but the female cases heavily outweighed the men's. Nobody knew why there was a sudden increase in this and most parents had their children's extra genitalia surgically removed, fearing that it would cause problems. For the past 100 years, nobody knew what to do with the Futanaris, especially when they took into account their insatiable sex drive. 

Most Futanaris lost their virginities at the age of 15, unable to control themselves. Some lost them as early as 13. Most politics were full of debates regarding whether Futanaris should have their own schools established to keep the "normal" children safe and innocent. There was even a civil war at one point since no one could agree on what to do. That was over 50 years ago. 

But even with the civil war over, Futanaris still faced discrimination from many, forcing them to make their homes in downtown. This was no different for a certain short black haired girl by the name of Misaki. She had crystal blue eyes, cute black dog ears and wore a leather jacket and skirt. Her ears twitched as cars drove by, hating the loud noises. 

Reaching a set of stairs, the young woman walked down, entering the subway station

Reaching a set of stairs, the young woman walked down, entering the subway station. As usual, the station was packed with people of all ages, but you'd barely see any men. Of course, due to Futanaris' sex drive, they'd have sex nearly anywhere. Which is what many of them were doing in the subway. Thankfully, Misaki wasn't in the mood. If she got home any later, then she'd really get an earful. 

You see, Misaki's job is... A little complicated and illegal. She works for a gang by the name of the Nyakuza who are made up of Futanaris and deal in selling a particular type of drug. One that they've used for their "careers". In fact, Misaki was coming back from obtaining a few vials of the drug from the group's dealer, which just made it even more important for her to get back as soon as possible. 

As soon as she reached the platform, a train came by, adding to her luck. The woman smiled a little and entered the train, taking a seat in the middle as it avoided a lot of people. However, upon sitting down, she quickly realised she had failed to notice someone was sat down next to her. The figure had their hood on, hiding their face. They also wore black jeans that were ripped at the knees and black boots. Yet something seemed off about the figure. 

Regardless, Misaki kept her head down and looked at her phone as the train doors closed. To pass the time, she put her headphones in and listened to music while scrolling through social media.