The Mansion

3rd P.O.V

Moving on from Misaki and her gang, the hooded figure, Mutasim, walked down a dimly lit street with his hands in his pockets. From the shadows, scum of all sorts lurked, looking for an easy target. But the man had earned a reputation. Many had tried to take him on, either directly or by surprise. None lived to see another day. But of course, there would always be the few to try their luck. 

From the top of one of the many buildings, a young woman with long flowing black hair, wore black and revealing clothes. She remained perched atop the roof, eyeing the hooded figure with amusement. Once he was about to cross the road, the woman leapt down to him, plummeting down at an incredible speed. However, right when she was about to land on top of him, he jumped back, moving out of the woman's range. 

Surprisingly, instead of falling to her death, the woman landed with no issues. Turning to the man, she growled, revealing two metal claws emerging from her knuckles. Roaring in anger, she lunged at the man, trying to cut him down. Mutasim expertly dodged each strike and when the woman sliced a 5th time, he grabbed her arm and jumped on her head, grabbing it with his legs before tossing her against a wall, making her grunt from exertion. The man quickly jumped back up. 

And with one swift move, he spun around to grab the arm of another young woman with brown hair and a strip of white. He smiled under his hood. 

Mutasim: Sorry girls. You'll need to do better. 

Girl with white strip: Damn! I thought for sure we'd get you this time. 

Mutasim: Sorry Rogue, but I'm just a little sharper than both you and Laura.

He let go of the young woman's arm, allowing her to pull it back to her side. The girl with flowing black hair, Laura, got up and her claws retracted back into her knuckles. 

Rogue: Its not fair. You got no powers and yet you keep taking us down. How? 

Mutasim: You can't just rely on powers alone

Mutasim: You can't just rely on powers alone. You need to come up with a strategy and utilise other strengths to get the jump on your opponent. You did a good job trying to sneak up on me. But Laura, you let your anger cloud your mind and you just flailed your claws around at me. That's not gonna do anyone any good. 

Laura: You sound just like dad now!