Chapter 2

They were walking towards a local restaurant, Harry knew the owners and thought it would be nice to bring Louis there.

After walking for five minutes Louis decided to start talking again, they both had been looking at the surroundings taking this moment in.
"How is Lee doing?"
"Good, did you know that when cats yawn they scrunch their nose too."
"No I didn't." Louis says while laughing softly.
"How are you feeling now?" Harry asks to him.
"I'm actually feeling good, I'm happy to be here."

Harry smiles at Louis and Louis smiles back. And they continue walking with a smile on their faces.

•••••••••

They walked still hand in hand through the door.
Harry led the way and asked a waiter for a table.
Once they sat down they started talking again.

"So tell me something about you," Harry says to Louis.
"I'm Louis, as you already know. Have six siblings, I'm the eldest. And I did a degree in acting."
"Six, how are you alive now?"
"I have no idea, but I love them dearly and wouldn't want to trade them for anything"
"I feel the same about my sister, she was irritating sometimes but as I got older I realized she was looking out for me. And you said you got a degree in acting. How come you're working at a cafe now?"
"Haven't got a casting yet, I'm hoping for one but I still haven't received a mail to confirm I could play in a movie."
"You'll probably get in one soon."
Louis smiles and looks down at the menu.

"What are you going to order?" Louis asks Harry.
"I think I'm going to order a sparkling water and salmon with asparagus."
"That sounds good, I think I'm choosing a coke and a roasted chicken salad."
"Those are great too, good choice."

They placed their orders and talked some more.

"So what did you study?" Louis asks Harry.
"I'm still studying my major in psychology, which is hard but I like the feeling of making people happy so by doing this I'll get loads of happiness in the future I hope."
"That's nice of you, you'll be successful I know it." Louis says to him.
They both smiled at each other as the food came.
They ate in silence and once done they decided to go to Louis his apartment.

They decide to watch a movie, curled up against each other on the couch they fell asleep. Both were happy about how their day went.

•••••••••
Here is a small chapter for you, school started again so updates will be slow.
Hope you enjoyed.