Fall Weather Friends

We begin with Rainbow and Applejack, who are playing Horseshoes. Rainbow makes a throw that makes the horseshoe land near the stick.

 Damian and Big Mac were watching their game while talking between them.

Rainbow: Woo-hoo!

Applejack: Ooh-whee! 

Not a bad pitch for a pony who works with her head in the clouds. 

Rainbow: Oh, yeah? Think you can do better, cowgirl? 

Applejack: I know I can.

Applejack grabs a golden horseshoe and throws it, it lands just behind the horseshoe Rainbow had previously thrown. 

Applejack: Oh, for Pete's sake

Rainbow: Heh! Looks like this Pegasus can pitch better than the workhorse. 

The object of the game is to get the closest to the stake. 

Applejack: All right, all right. You got another throw there, pony girl. 

Rainbow throws the horseshoe, but she threw it too hard, heading straight to Damian and Big Mac.

Damian: And then he said "AAR! I Will Not Let You Destroy My World!!!" And turned golden. Isn't that crazy? 

Big Mac: Eyup! 

Suddenly, Big Mac is hit straight in the face by the horseshoe Rainbow threw. 

Damian: *Gasp* Big Mac! Are you okay?!

Bic Mac: *Groans* Nope!

Back with Rainbow and Applejack. 

Applejack: Wow, Rainbow. You couldn't hit a barn door with that kind of a throw. 

Rainbow: Yeah, yeah. I still have the closest throw, Apple Smack. 

Just try and beat it.

Applejack grabs the last horseshoe and throws it perfectly into the stick.