Into The Speed Force

????: WAKE UP, PLEASE!!!!

Damian: *Groans* W-Who Dat? W-Who Dare?

????: You Are Speaking with The Source of Your Power.

Damian: *Groans* What Do You Want SF?

SF: (Speed Force) I Come with A Warning.

Damian: *Sighs* What Is It?

SF: You Will Soon Be Called Upon to Do Three Things.

Damian:Okay,What Are They?

SF:One:To Save Your Friends and Family from Certain DOOM!!!! And Two-To Help a Certain Kryptonian.

Damian: *Confused* Okay, Help Them Do What?

SF: That Will Be Up to Them and The Readers to Decide.

Damian: Okay? How Am I Going to Get Back to My Family.

The Speed Force Then Steps Out of the Shadows Taking Damian by Surprise.

Damian: *Shocked* Y-You're N-N-N

SF: Yes, I'm Barry Allen's Mother Nora Allen

Damian:Okay,And My Name Is-

SF:Damian-WestAllen Also Known as Paradox,Whirlwind,Red Streak and So Many More in Years to Come.

Damian: *Thoughts* WHY Doesn't ANYONE Ever Let Me Finish, Sure Everyone Always Let's Barry Finish His Intro but You Know Who Doesn't Get to Finish-ME!!!!!

Damian: Okay And What Am I Needed For?

SF:To Fight for the Fate of Your Family and The World....One Last Time.

Damian: Hell No!!!! My Race Is Over and It Was a Good Run and I Deserve a Rest.

SF: I'll BET Damiansflashpoint Doesn't Want Paradox to Take a Break and Give Up.

*Fourth-Wall Break*

Damiansflashpoint:OH COME ON!!!! DID YOU HAVE TO MENTION ME!!!! REALLY!!! SF

SF: I Had a Good Reason.

Damiansflashpoint: *Crosses Arms* I'm Waiting.

SF:Okay,I Just Had to Mention You, I Didn't Actually Have a Reason.

Damiansflashpoint: *Sighs* *Whispers* Not Again. 

Sf:What Was That?

Damiansflashpoint:Nothing,Let's Forget About It and Get Back to The Story, Twilight Can You...

Twilight Sparkle: *Smiles at Damiansflashpoint* Sure Thing Damian *Rebuilds the Wall*

Damian: *To SF* Wait, You Said Three Things-What's The Last Thing I'll Be Called To Do?

Sf:you'll See but for Now the World Needs Damian-West-Allen Once More *Raises Arms* RISE MY CREATION....MY KILL-FORCE DEATH-GOD.

Damian: *To SF* Kill-Force Death-God Sounds Like A Villian Name,So That's Not My Name

SF: *To Damian* So What Will You're Speedster Name Be?

Damian: *Thinking* Hmmm *Gasps* How About....

(To Be Continued)

*Names For Damian West-Allen's NEW Hero Name:

*Hero Names That Damian West-Allen Once Had That Can't Be Used Again (For Right Now) *: Paradox, Red Streak and Whirlwind