Chapter 7

~

We have been in atlanta for a thew weeks now and my dad had finally decided to speak to me.
I grabbed my phone of javons side table.
                                        Dad

hey kayla i dont know if your gonna see this but i hope your doing well.But as you have no custody over mason im taking him back and hes staying at home.

Dad you cant do that me and the waltons have been looking after him as you couldnt be the father you should be and do it yourself.

Kayla hes my son and hes coming back home whether you like it or not.

Im your daughter you know aswell but no you have another daughter now so i guess i dont matter.Your not having mason back and i bet if i went to ask him if he wanted to he would say no.

__________________________________

"Whats wrong ma"javon said laying next to me.
"Its my dad hes saying because he has full custody over mason and because im not 18 yet hes taking him back! Im not letting him after what hes put us through."i said hugging him.
"do you want me to tell my mom and dad?"he asked.
"yeah can we speak to mason first?"i said.
"yeah lets go"he said

Me and javon got up and walked to daelos room.

"mason come here"i said sitting on daelos bed.
"what now kayla?"he asked.
"Well as im not over 18 yet i dont actually have the rights to look after you. So dad messaged me saying as he has full custody over you he wants you to go live back there."i said sighing.
"no kayla no no no!"he shouted stomping his feet.
"alright you can go back to your game. Javon can we tell your mom and dad now?"i asked grabbing his hand as we walked out the room.
"yeah lets go."he said as i followed him downstairs.
We walked over to his mom and dad who were in the kitchen.
"hey guys whats up?"dj asked.
"its my dad again"i said rolling my eyes.
"Whats up with him now hun?"jessica asked.
"well he messaged me earlier and said the because im inder 18 i cant legally look after mason as i dont have custody over him so he said he wants him to live back there but i've already asked mason and he said no so i dont really know what to do"i said.
"he doesnt have the right to take mason if he doesn't want to but as hes only 10 he doesnt really have a choice."dj said.
"i mean there must be something i can do because mase doesnt want to go and i cant force him either"i said tearing up.
"hey come here its ok"javon said hugging me.
"there is one thing you could do that might work not saying it will but you could talk your dad out of it"jessica said.
"he probably wouldnt even listen to me its not like he sees me as his daughter anymore anyway."i said whilst javon whiped my tears.

(time skip to at your dads house)
Dj knocked on the door and your dad answered.

"Oh kayla wheres mason?"he said.
"hes not with me and he said to me himself he doesnt want to come back here so were discussing this on the table right now"i said shoving past him.We sat down at the table and talked about it and he finally agreed to let me look after mason still.I was so happy.Before i got with javon my brother was all i had really as me and my dad werent as close as we use to be when my mom was alive.

(skip a few hours)

I was sat on jaylas bed until i knew she had an idea because she jumped up.
"Omg i have an amazing idea!"jayla said grapping my hand and pulling me up.
Jaden was at baseball with jessica,DJ,Daelo and mason.So at home it was only me jayla and javon.
"what is your idea then go on"i said.
"We go pick up nat and give her and javon a makeover!"she said excitedly.
"alright then lets go get nat ill get javon"i said.
I walked into javons room to see him laid on his bed shirtless.
"babe jayla and i going to get nat are you coming?"i asked him smirking.
"I will if you tell me why your smirking"he said getting off his bed.
"fine jayla is giving nat a makeover and i was wondering if i can give you makeover!"i said grabbing his hand.
"i assume i have no choice in this"he said razing an eyebrow.
"nope now come on we need to go get nat!"i said pulling him along.
We all got in the car jayla driving and me and javon in the back.
"so what exactly do you mean makeover?"javon asked.
"i might do your hair and im definitely doing your makeup!"i said.
ugh i love this boy so much.We arrived at nat's.
"love birds in the back i see"nat said.
"be quiet nat also if your here when masons back can you say hi he misses you."i said.
"yeah and i was only here the other day"she said laughing.
"i must admit nat as soon as you left he started crying"javon said laughing.
"yeah javons not wrong"i said resting my head on javons shoulder.