Chapter 8

~

Javon said no to the fight which i was sort of happy about as he didnt want to do it he just didnt want his dad to be mad.But we was all happy again as we were of on a lake trip.The lake trips happen atleast once or twice a year and we stay in a cabin and basically just have fun.First i had to help javon pack as he's incapable.
"ma how many swim trunks do i need?"he asked.
"well were off for a week so id bring like 4 thats how many bikinis im bringing"i said
I finished helping javon pack and now i had to pack for mason.I walked in his and daelos room.
"hey mase- did you pack that yourself?" i asked.
"No jaden helped me!"he said.
"alright then have you got everything?"i asked.
"i dont know ask jaden"mason said.
I walked to jadens room and knocked on the door
"come in"he said.
"hey thanks for helping mason does he have everything?" i asked.
"yep everything on that list"he said laughing.
I walked out his room and was gonna see if jayla had packed but she was in the shower so i went back to javons room.
"hey j"i said walking up to him and kissing him.
"hey ma"he said smiling.
"i think everyones almost packed! Man im so excited i know we go on these trips alot but i just feel really excited!"i said.
"me too baby but im gonna have a shower give me 20 minutes i live you"i kissed him then walked out his room.
I walked into jaylas room.
"hey jay"i said.
"hey kayla ive packed just putting some light makeup on"she said.
"alright javons in the shower me and him are packed,and everyone else is!"i said.
"im excited also were meeting nat there"jayla said.
Javon got out the shower and got dressed and came in.
"hey guys"he said walking in and sitting on jaylas bed.
"hey you know how you had a panick attack yesterday do you feel better?"i asked him.
"i guess i mean it was a shock to my system just hoping i dont have them alot"he said.
"if you do and im not with you ill come straight away ok love you"i said hugging him.
"love you too"he said hugging me back.
Jaden walked in.
"GUYS"he shouted.
"what now"jayla said rolling her eyes.
"ive got a girlfriend"he said.
"who"javon asked.
"savannah.."jaden said smiling.
"ew not that tramp i battered here in english when the teacher left"i said laughing.
We all laughed and talked for abit.Javon had a surprise for me at the lake house which i didnt know about.We all put our suitcases in the car and got in.It was Jayla and jaden in the front jaden driving and me and javon in the back and in the other car was DJ Jess and daelo and mason.
"jayla can you turn the music down im tired"i said laying my head on javon.
"alright"she said.
I ended up falling asleep in the car.
(Skip till we get to the lake house)
We arrived at the lake house and javon had to try wake me up.
"ma wake up were here"he said.
I groaned.
"ma come on"he whispered.
He eventually gave up and just carried me.
He took me into the lake house and laid me in bed and tucked me in.He grabbed the suitcases from the car and brought them in.Nat arrived and they all got settled.
(skip a bit)
I woke up to javon laid next to me on his phone.
"hey ma"he said kissing my head.
"hey j how long did i sleep?"i asked.
"only like 2 hours but everyones settled in now"he said.
"im sorry j i didnt mean to sleep that long i just feel really tired"i said.
"hey ma theres nothing to be sorry for"he said wrapping his arms around my waist.
Jayla walked in.
"oh finally your awake kayla"she said laughing."she said.
"yep only just woke up though so abit slow still"i said laughing back.
"you do realise its 3:30pm kayla"she said looking at us.
"mhm"i said falling back asleep on javon.
"Ma come on you cant go back to sleep now"javon said.
Daelo mason and jaden walked in.
"kaykay!"mason shouted.
"mason go away im tired"i said gripping onto javon.
Daelo and mason left and Jayla and Jaden decided to go live.Then i got a message.
                                    Dad
Dad:Hi kayla me and my wife have split up a while ago just want to let you know ive got a girlfriend.
Kayla:ok and whats that got to do with me im not coming home.
Dad:i have legal rights over both of you and your coming home when you get back of the trip.
I laid ontop of javon and gave him my phone.
"hey its ok ma you dont have to go back there"javon said holding onto me.
"yeah but what if social services and that get involved theres not much i can do"i said trying not to cry.
"i know you might not wanna hear this but your dads a prick and needs to learn how to look after his kids properly"he said hugging me.
Jayla ended the live and jaden went to his room.
"Even if he does get social services involved they cant force you to go with him if you both dont want to"jayla said.
"Im just gonna ignore him i want to have a good trip"i said.
"Guys were off on the boat hurry"jaden shouted.
Jayla left to get her bikini on and javon went in the bathroom to get his swim trunks.
"j can i wear one of your tshirts over my bikini?"i said giving him puppy eyes.
"fine but im having this one back"he said laughing.
I went and got dressed.After i was done getting dressed i walked out and noticed javon was staring at me.
"j what are you staring at?"i said as i grabbed his hand.
"you,you look beautiful"he said kissing me.
We walked out and met them all at the boat.Daelo sat on my lap with mason sat next to me and javon.DJ stopped the boat and we all jumped in the water with life jackets on obvs.
Daelo got on javons shoulders and it was so cute.The only person who didnt get in was mason because he was scared so javon tried to encourage him.
"mason theres know need to be scared the life jacket will make you float"javon said in a calm tone.
"ill do it if you catch me"mason said.
"alright ill catch you i promise it will be fun,daelo hop of my shoulders for a min"javon said.
Mason junped in and javon caught him.He was abit scared at first but he got use to it. After spending about and 2 hours on the boat we decided to go back to the cabin.Once i got back to mine and javons room i had a shower and did my skincare then got in my pjs.Javon also had a shower and came out shirtless in grey sweats.
"i swear its shirtless day everyday for you guys"i said to javon laughing.
We all laughed.We went to the table for our tea,mason came in crying.
"whats up mase i said walking up to him.
"i want to see daddy"he said walking up to me crying.I was shocked i honestly didnt know what to say.Until javon started speaking.
"hey mase come sit down and we can speak about it later"javon said looking at him.
I felt a tear go down my eye but wiped it away quickly and sat back down next to javon.As javon knew i was about to cry he put his hand on my thigh to try calm me down.

(skip to after earing)

We had just finished eating and i went in to jaylas room with javon and jaden and just sat on her bed head in my hands.
"kayla it will be ok he should get over it and if he doesnt just tell him you dont want him there cos its not safe for him or something"jayla said hugging me.
"yeah i guess but if he actually wants to go ive got to go with him"i said sniffling.
We all decided to watch a movie in the living area. DJ and Jess,Daelo and mase,Me and javon, jayla and nat and jaden with his girlfriend savannah.
We all watched the film and once it had finished javon was the only one asleep.Once everyone had got to there rooms in the cabin i tried to wake javon up.Until with out realising savannah came up to us and poorer water other us both.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU"i shouted.
"oops sorry i spilt it"savannah said laughing.
"bitch you best get the fuck back here right now before i batter you again"i said sternly.
"you wont your a pussy"she said.
"wanna bet cos im definitely not the one who beat your arse before am i"i said looking her dead in they eye.
"Kayla come on we need to go to bed" javon said.
"Yeah KAYLA go with your boyfriend"she said.
I did what she said and whilst walking past her i tripped her up.
"What the fuck was that for you prick"she said.
"Oh just putting you on your hands and knees you know like normal dogs"i said laughing whilst walking upstairs with javon.
Everyone fell asleep.

(next chapter few more days into the trip)