Chapter 2: Beginning of a war

3rd POV

Riley and Berserker watched as their first born son Ja'lah stood up with the help of his crutch.

Riley watched him take his very first step. He looked at his parents happy. Berserker filled with pride watched as his first born pup walked forward. He was born with a disability: he couldn't walk properly.

I then noticed his three dragons. They trailed behind him loyally. They refused to leave his side. He then walked over to my sire. My sire smiled. "Look at you, buddy." He said as Ja'lah walked over to him. I then looked at my sire. "It's gotten worse. We're going to war." I nodded.

I was currently pregnant with Berserker's 2nd pup. He then walked over to me. "You stay here. I will be back. I promise." I nodded and he kissed me on the lips. I smiled and kissed him back. He smiled and leaned his forehead on mine.

He then left with my sire.

I was sitting with Ja'lah. Suddenly the throne room doors busted open. I stood up with Ja'lah.

I saw one of my sire's sons.

"The battle is over." Sire announced as he walked over to me. "We have won." I felt relieved.

"Although it was at a price." Sire said. Berserker walked over. "Come on, pup. It's time for bed."

Once they left and everyone else, Yaut'an walked in. "Are you okay? What happened?" I asked as I walked over.

"Don't..." He took a few steps away from me. I frowned.

"You opened the bond again?" I asked. He nodded. I then walked over to him. "Riley, I can hurt you and your baby." He told me. "But you won't." I said.

I pulled him in for a hug. He froze but hugged me tightly.

I sighed.

"We will get you fixed, An. I promise." I whispered. Yaut'an smiled and he hugged me tightly.