Chapter 3: Titles

Riley POV

I woke up and I was lying in my father's chest. I noticed he was still asleep. I sighed and sat up. I then noticed his mate Ry'lin staring at me with hatred.

I'm assuming sire smelled it and he instantly woke up. "What is SHE doing here?!" She snarled. "She accidentally fell asleep with me. Babysitting me is a workout." Sire teased. I smiled. "I didn't want her here ever, Ru'tan." She said.

"I don't care. She is my dsughter—"

"She's a hybrid." I flinched. "I'll just go." I mumbled.

I left before my father could say anything.

I was walking down the hall when someone stopped me. I turned. Someone stabbed me in the abdomen.

I screamed.

Yaut'an stood up when he heard Riley scream. "RILEY?!"

Ru'tan stood up. "RILEY?!"

I was crawling away from the male when something attacked him. It was that monster that Yaut'an had a bond with.

The creature snarled and ripped his head off. The creature then turned to me. I then saw Yaut'an. "Riley!" He cried.

He then bent down near me.

I then blacked out.

3rd POV

Berserker was holding his daughter. Riley was currently in a coma and they didn't know if she would wake at all.

Yaut'an sniffed the blood. He growled. "Their is a group. The damn traitor." He said as he rose to his full height. Yat'cha and their stepbrother Fal'in were behind him.

"Meaning a whole group is behind this?" Fal'in asked. Yaut'an nodded.

"They'll learn they pauked with the wrong sister." Yaut'an growled.

He then motioned for his monster Cynthia to sniff the blood. She smelled it. She growled. A smaller form of herself jumped from the skin and it ran to where Riley was.

"She sent one to her to guard her. If anything or anyone tries to kill her, Minnie will take care of it. I'm killing all of those who killed her." He growled.

Yat'cha then grabbed Yaut'an's shoulder. "We will kill them." He said. Yaut'an nodded.

Minnie got in the room with Riley. She then hid underneath the bed.

A woman then walked in.

Madison Rogers looked at her daughter with distaste. She then noticed Berserker who rose.

He charged but he got taxed badly and he dropped.

Ja'lah froze. He didn't know what to do. "Oh, this is my grandson—"

Suddenly two of the men's heads were cut off. Madison turned.

"Ja'lah. Get out of here. Take Berserker and Fre'ni with you." Ru'tan ordered. He nodded and took his sire and little sister and left.

Ru'tan looked at Madison. "It's good to see you, Ru-tan." She said. "What do you want?!" He growled.

"What she took from me!" She snarled and charged at Ru-tan. He caught her by the throat easily. He slammed her to the wall. "Really?! YOUR OWN CHILD?!" He yelled.

"She took it from me!" Madison yelled.

"You know you baby talked me about having a child BUT IT WAS ALL A FLAW WASNT IT?!" He yelled.

She glared at him.

He then started to squeeze. She coughed unable to breathe.

"DAD! STOP! SHE'S THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN CURE RILEY!" Yaut'an yelled. Ru'tan looked at his son.