The Perfect Girl - Perfectheart x Reader

You felt pretty stupid.

You just got swallowed by a whale.

How? You still could barely comprehend what happened.

You were just walking around. Then you found a weird cave thing. You adventured, and found a friendly looking whale. One called Humphrey. He asked if you wanted to enter him. You had no time to respond before he swallowed you. You've been struggling to find your way out, talking to a bunch of Humphrey's inside. One of them fucking loved air conditioning. You've nearly been slaughtered by a weird looking cat, you've nearly fell into the weird liquid, you nearly even got attacked by some weird lab creation. It was very crappy in here. Now, you were currently struggling to find your way out of this stupid whale. You overheard a conversation between two girls.

"So you mean... you wanted a spouse... so you could replace your husband? A day after you both married?"

"Yes, he wasn't good enough! And plus, he was boring anyway! I don't even know why I said yes, I'm so over him and his stupid mixtape!"

"Tut tut tut, I'm glad you didn't have the money then. Ending up with you sounds like a fate worse than death."

"Oh, hush! You've already got me as your servant, you think you can shut your arrogant mouth?!"

"Oh? Why, look who's talking. You truly are horrible. Fufu."

"Hmph! You peon!"

"Shush now, Sweepheart, I believe silence is what I wish for right now. I am getting rather bored of hearing your sounds."

The two stopped talking. You could hear a slushing sound. You peered your head around the corner, and saw a girl watching another girl with a broom, sweeping Humphrey's skin. How gross. You could, however, get the feeling that maybe you were almost at the end! You quietly approached, and opened your mouth to speak to the girl. But... you suddenly felt nervous? I mean, she looked so perfect and powerful, it was terrifying. And it seems you never even had to speak, as she twirled around.

"Lost, dear?" She asked sweetly.

"Ah!- u-um- yes. I was just wondering, uhh... is that the exit to this place?"

"Mhm. Just through there. However, I'd recommend you stay for a while. I'm not quite sure if Humphrey's safe yet."

A pink lump cake out of the ground and frowned.

"Heyy, I am safe!"

"I doubt it. You just ate my creator, and almost ate Sweepheart."

"Hmph! But Perfectheart, I'm not that hungry right now!"

"Shush now. I believe if this person goes through, you will eat them. Now, remember that the food supply is currently in Molly's lab. Ask Roboheart, and she'll likely feed you. Do NOT eat Roboheart, do I make myself clear?"

"Yes ma'am!"

Humphrey went back into the floor.

"Well, it seems you will be here for a while. What is your name?" Perfectheart asked.

"Um... Y-Y/N..."

"Tee-hee! There is no reason to be afraid. I am a merciful goddess. And besides, you look rather... ah, how do I put this? Adorable?"

"... Wha-"

"Or is that approach too strong? I apologise, dear! I am rather new to this flirting thing, ahah."

"Um... y-you look... uh... perfect." You stammered, blushing nearly as pink as her.

She looked surprised, then giggled softly.

"Tee-hee. Well, dear, that's because I am perfect."

She leaned closer and cupped your cheek.

Holy moly you were actually falling in love with someone you just met stay calm Y/N-

"I am intrigued by you, mortal. Come, sit with me."

She sat down and motioned you to join her. You obliged. She put an arm around your shoulder, and gave you a gentle cheek kiss.

Even if you were stuck in this smelly whale lab, at least you had a perfect girl by your side.