{Prologue} (Spoiler alert!)

Me and ARLO are on the rocket, on our way to get some more brix for the Sugar Gnomes do that they can build their huts out of Brix. After we get all of the curved and other brix we need, we head back to the Cookie Kingdom.

"He he he, the spaceship is full of Brix!"I chuckled.

"We packed so much that I wasn't sure if the spaceship could take off..." ARLO stated, worried. "Now, all we have to do is enter the coordinates to the Cookie Kingdom... Which are..." ARLO stops for a second. "Uh..."

The Clean-up Bot starts bleeping, as if trying to communicate with ARLO.

I get worried and ask ARLO, "Is there something wrong?"

"Oh..." he replies, "We don't have the coordinates to the Cookie Kingdom...!"

"Beep... Beep...?" out Clean-up Bot beeps in sadness.

"ARLO? So we can't... go back to the Cookie Kingdom...?" I ask with worry and sadness in my voice.

"I'm afraid not..." ARLO replies, sounding guilty and sad. "I'm sorry, dear Sugar Gnome..."

...
...
...

We all take a moment of silence realizing that we can't go back to the Cookie Kingdom.

That is, until we heard repeated beeping.

"The spaceship is about to crash!?" ARLO exclaims.

The Clean-up Bot checks what's going on. "Beep! Beep!"

ARLO flies over to see what the Clean-up Bot is seeing. Their eyes widen.

"What's going on!?" I ask while running over to them.

"The engine broke down!" ARLO yells in panic.

"EVERYONE!! BRACE YOURSELVES FOR IMPACT!" I yell.
————————————————————
Im doing this late at night and I need some sleep very badly now so bye 🫡
————————————————————
Words: 275