2 baby daddys

Previously
I hate these nigga
Back to the story
Agent pov
"Ugh he always wanna start drama in the morning but let just get this morning over with " then he start to get ready when he done getting ready he went downstairs " hey baby how your morning been " Jayda said to me " it been good but I got to head into the office ok (just act like agent a Ceo of a big company) then I'll be back ok " he said " don't wait up on me ok " she nodded her head " ok bye " then he kissed her head and left the house then went to duke house then stop in the driveway and gotten out the car then walk to the door and knock " who is it " I then heard Duke voice " it me agent " then I hear the door opened and he said " come in  " then I walked in "  what you want " he said what I can't come and check up on you " you can but why so suddenly " he said " cause I just miss you baby " he then look at me and just said " when are you going to break up with her " I was shocked to hear that cause he never had a problem with her until now " soon baby " when is soon agent  I'm 1 month pregnant and I'm getting tired of being the side piece " you're not the side piece duke things are just complicated right now she can't get pregnant and I'm trying to help her out ok " then I just walked to the door and walked out I can't believe he said that about being the side piece he not a side piece he should know things are difficult I then gotten out the driveway.