Dawn's Story

Dawn's POV

"Come on Dawn! We'll be late!" I heard my younger brother yell to me. As I was playing my favorite game, BEN Drowned, I kept dying over and over again. I kept watching Marble Hornets and every thing. So Ihad to ask my mom a serious question a few days ago.

~Flash Back~

I was staring out the window and into the woods on our way home that night, "Hey mom? Do you believe in the Slenderman?" She gasped.

"Why would you ask such a question like that? Of course not. The Slenderman is just from a game Dawn" she said calmly staring at the road while driving.

I thought for a moment and thought about Marble Hornets again when they went to the building in the game Slenderman. "Mom...I've seen it before! He's real I tell you" I yelled out a little trying not to wake my little sister and brother.

"Dawn. Just stop. I don't ever want to hear you talk about this again..." She said again still watching the road. I said and nodded. As I was looking out the window, I saw a tall pale white man wearing a black suit and started to hear static noises. It was like...time stopped..and every thing was in slow motion. Is that... The Slenderman?! I shook my head and looked back where he was but he was gone. Till this day. I swear I will find him..

~End of Flashback~

I grabbed my backpack and went out the door with my brother. Seeing how the weight of my bag was so light my brother looked at me, "Dawn? Where's all your stuff?" I froze for a moment.

"W-we are going on a field trip..." ,I lied to him and kept walking. Once we got to the spot where I saw the man. I said again, "Hey James...I-I forgot my map...I'll catch up to you later." He nodded and kept going to down the part to our school.

I looked around and jumped into the bushes and into the woods. As I walking around I saw some papers on tree. Grabbing one off it said 'I'm Watching You' in wreckage writing. I stuffed in in my pocket and kept walking. That's when I saw a building.

I ran to it and to the front door. It had a circle with a red cross in the middle. I knocked on the door but nothing happened. Only thing...the door slowly opened and i walked in slowly. Talking to my self, "t-this is where all the creeptpastas live...."

"You're right." As I turned to where the voice came. The pale man made a clean slit in my troat. My eyes widen as I saw who you was...it was Jeff. Going into darkness he said again, "go to sleep...I'll see you later..." And he's laid my down somewhere soft. Then...I was out, and gone.