Arcadius' Story

{Yea yea I know, first chapter wasn't so....descriptive. Didn't have much detail but after this chapter the rest are going to be very detailed. But I hope you can enjoy this chapter as well. Welp...BAI!

~Dawn the Gamer}

Arcadius' POV

Video games. That was the only thing I could think about. Minecraft, Halo, COD, yea, like those. I was on my way home from school when something came to my mind. Marble Hornets. I may sound like a nerd for talking about that but I believe in every single bit of it.

Slenderman. Man, was he great...I would always read about him. His story, his game. Same with Jeff the Killer, his story, to me, he doesn't seem like a bad guy after all.

As I'm walking down the road, all these thoughts were going through my head...over and over. Then I hear some rattling beside me into the woods, when I look over I see a tall white man with the most whitest face ever known, was it Slenderman?! No! It couldn't be!

Then I look down a little from his face and saw a girl with a slit in her neck. But she looked amazing.... She had black hair with head phones and a sleeker attached, she looked my age, only a just about a foot smaller though. I blinked and she pulled the tall man down a whispered, "can we go Mr.Slender...." It was so quiet, but I could hear.

As I blinked again, they walked off into the woods. "Hey wait!" I yelled and ran after them. The girl looked back at me and giggled. She took Slenderman's arm and started to run. After a few minutes...they were gone. "Ugh" I sighed.

I kept walking that way until I reach a building, it looked similar to the one in the Slenderman game. On the door it had a circle with a red X going through it. I knocked. No answer, but the door opened slightly. Walking in, it was like a mansion! Small on the inside but so large on the inside. "H-hello?" I asked and walked around.

"Hehe" I heard a giggle from down the hall. When I looked at that direction, I saw that same girl I saw earlier. "Hold on! I need to speak to you!" I yelled again, and as I turned the corner...I was a goner.

Eyes widening, as I looked down at my chest, there it was, I knife stuck in my chest. Looking back up I saw that girl, then a pale man behind her...Jeff. "Well done Dawn, your first kill" he said. "Now, make your mark."

Dawn sighed and pulled the knife out. When she did, red liquid came out of my mouth. As I did that, she pull out a small blade and put it right below my left eye, striking it three times side by side. I took a closer look at her and she had the same scars on her face.

She sighed again and finished her last third cut and kissed my forehead. She whispered "you are now one of us" she smirked and stabbed me in the chest again. After that...I was out.