Beauty and the Beast || Ch. 1

( This story is in the top ten most cringe stories, but I'm writing this as a way to get my damn motivation back and for fun. Enjoy this random new series! )

(Note: FITTING AKAZA/HAKUJI INTO THE THIRD BOOK OF HARRY POTTER IS HARD AS FUCK MAN– I HAVE NOT BEEN PRODUCTIVE AND BRAINSTORMING THE PLOT IS STUPID. THAT BOOK IS GOSH DARN COMPLICATED AAAAAAAA)

•·.·' Akaza woke up. '·.·•

His head hurts, as he sat upright on what seemed to be.. a large bed in a dark room.

The last thing he could recall was him hugging Koyuki tightly, as the flames of hell took them.

Where was he?

In a mirror, he could see his own reflection.

He had horns that curved back, a lion-like tail and ears, hairy paws, and animal-like legs. Yet despite those features, the one that he didn't like the most wasy the lines that ran all across his body, those pink hair and sharp, yellow eyes.

What the heck?

He looked like a.. beast? Was that the right word? His surroundings were like a castle.

(( Hello. ))

He heard an echo, an echo from his head.

Akaza looked around him again.

(( You seem confused. Shall I explain what's happening? ))

He didn't say anything, but he did think.

'...please do.'

(( You're in a world of stories. This one is called Beauty and the Beast. ))

'...Beauty and the Beast. I can guess what it's about. Is Koyuki anywhere?'

(( Koyuki? I'm afraid she's just a side character here, from what I can gather. You are meant to be with the main character, and she's not one of them. ))

'Piece of shit..'

(( Let me explain then. You have a curse on you. When the last petal of the rose falls and you don't manage to find someone who would marry you for you, you will remain a beast for the rest of your life. ))

Akaza huffed.

'I'd rather remain a beast forever.'

(( I believe so. ))

'...good.'

*+:。.。 Koyuki was by a field 。.。:+*

Her usually tied-up hair was let loose, flowing softly in the wind.

She was staring off into the distance.. at a large building, what she presumed to be a castle.

Where was Hakuji?

Her eyes looked slightly worried.

She usually likes to stare at that one castle, for no reason at all. Koyuki convinced herself that she was going to go there one day, but not today.

She could at least hope that Hakuji was safe.