9

Hola amigos 😼😻

this book has female pronouns but feel free to change them

2500 WORDS!

CHAPTER 9

X
__________

X__________

His attention turned to lo'ak once again but his hand was still rested on mine. I sighed and began listening to lo'ak once again. I wonder how was my ikran... I never gave him a name... I just called him big guy or some other 'cute' pet names. I looked up to see the sky adorned with beautiful shades of teal and blue . How was that even possible... How were my parents .. Before i knew it i heard a snarl and was then snapped back. Lo'ak stomped angrily as he walked away , i furrowed my eyebrows as he left . I was left surprised when neteyam walked towards him.. Wasn't tsireya going to go?.. I was confused but i imagine that since i was added things seemed to change. Just in the moment i stood up , i felt a feeling in my stomach growing uncomfortable.

" i need to go take a swim " i said and did not plan to wait for an answer.

" wait- " just in the moment i felt tsireya's hand reach for mine. I felt my face grow red from the contact. 

" Sister .. " I heard ao'nungs voice say as if irritated.

"do not interfere brother "

"..."

I sighed and headed somewhat far into the water as i ignored the argument that grew, i sat there feeling anxious for some reason. I called out for my ilu and was prepared to already take off to who knows where.

" hey y/n?" i heard rotxo's voice call out

"oh. Yeah?.." i said hesitantly for some reason as i turned around

"..um.. could i join you? " he asked sounding shy as i nodded , "uhh i could show you a hunting spot? if you're not heading somewhere else of course..." he looked away.

"I would love too, i just need to get some stuff first i'll be right back" i smiled slightly blushing. He nodded as i got off my ilu and walked rather fast towards the mauri. Once inside i grabbed my belt with pouches and packed some stuff., a pocket knife , a lighter i found used for cooking purposes, and a medkit in case of anything. I grabbed some other stuff and headed outside .

______
ROTXO's POV . *wink wink*

she got off her ilu and headed towards the mauri's , i felt the biggest smile on my face . I decided to get hunting props and headed towards ___ . I had grabbed bows and some other weapons. Oh how excited ?  i think that's what kiri said about something. She actually accepted but i knew if ao'nung found out i would be dead. I can see the looks everyone gives her when she gets touchy with a Metkayina or.. na'vi. I do so too i had to admit, i looked at the bracelet she made me , it was so... i can't even describe it. When we had came home and ronal asked what we had wrapped around our wrist.