2.

¥
¥

Ddosamas pov:

David was never actually pressed about Prince Dk's interview with Ndot, he knew his whole deal was to try to get a rise out of people. He had even done it to him and darrian. But what he would never understand or be okay with is how no matters what's happening they always bring his little brothers name into it.

Then things weren't chill or a joke anymore. When the girl interviewing him asked about it he couldn't help himself even though it had almost been a week at this point.

.

@ Sugarhillupdates

Ddosama, Sugarhillddot, jayklickin, jstarbella and 40,000 others liked this photo

Sugarhillupdates: Dd had a little explanation for beef with a 'little boy'. When asked about the Ndot beef all he had to say was 'There's no beef I don't beef with little boys especially not my lil daughter."

.

Comments:

Ddosama: 🗣️

Liltjay: damn I miss Ny 😭

↪️ Tbae: Pop out rn 😭
↪️ Polo.capalot : ^

Sugarhillboysbae: 😭🫶🏽

Jayklickin: 😭😭
↪️ officialkayflocka: 🖕🏽🖕🏽
↪️ Jayklickin: Suck my dick.

Ndotspinalot: Now who's the fan nigga? Fuck all y'all dead. you next getting boomed fr

↪️ Ddosama: Alright you got it lil bro. Catch you out fr not playing.

.

David wasn't the one to argue back and forth on the internet, especially not about notti. If anyone wanted to say anything they would be face to face for real. He looked across the room at darrian seeing him lost in his phone scrolling through the comments of the post. David could always tell when he was doing that because he always had the same expression on his face.

Ever since they squashed they're beef they had been closer than ever but not with the talking about things. They hurt for the same reasons but neither of them would say anything about it especially after everything they said. They both admitted that they had said wrong things but david knew that Darrian  would never forgive himself for what he said. David was sure he could forgive Darrian because he knew he didn't mean it and he knew notti would want him to forgive him, but he'd never forget.

Darrian spoke first wanted to break the silence "you really tryna start more internet beef?"He asked obviously amused by the way he spoke

David rolled his eyes "I don't even know bro like that but he's doing too much. He brought my name up" he said

Darrian nodded "yeah... whatever you wanna do though I'm down when we go back to New York. You shoot i shoot" he said

David didn't say much after that just dapped him up, the words never had to be said they could be heard in the silence that they sat in. The silence that was no longer uncomfortable.

David picked his phone back up nodding once again "You shoot i shoot" he repeated.

.

@ Sugarhillddot

Ddosama, Jayklickin, Jstarbella and 45,000 others liked this phone

Sugarhillddot: Hurting for you my heart ❤️‍🩹

.

Ddosama: My hearts forever ❤️‍🩹

Jayklickin: We all hurting without him. We got you forever ddot ❤️‍🩹

Jstarbella: ❤️‍🩹

Notticlips: E4n

User67: 🕊️

User09: E4n 🕊️

*The creator of this post deleted Ndotspinalots comment*

.

E4n 🫶🏽🕊️