3

¥
¥

Ndots pov

New York was Ethan's city so he didn't really leave, he didn't go far when he went on his first mini tour and he wouldn't leave just cause dd ass was coming back from la. The last interaction they had was in the comments when dd had said that he'd catch him outside.

Justo had been all in my business and pushing on me just going to run up on dd and then Kay's big head ass ran with that shit tryna catch Justin somewhere. These niggas was really tryna go to jail or something like they just ain't have shit to lose.

Instead Ethan went to the studio to write some songs and his verse for Kay's new song that was dropping in his album. He was a different type of dude when it came to songs and deadlines so Ethan was pressing it. Halfway through his lyrics Ethan could feel his phone blowing up making him roll his eyes. Here we go again.

.

Sugarhillddot, Jayklickin, Sugarhillboysbae and 70,000 others liked this post

Ddosama: "I don't care if he blood or he crip if he jackin the opps everybody get hit" -Notti Osama

.

Theshaderoom: 🤭🤭

Jayklickin: oh we still doing this

Sugarhillboysbae: 😍

Sugarhillddot @ Ndotspinalot 🤣🤣

↪️ @ Justogez4sev: Hate a instigating ass nigga

↪️ Kayflock: omm

↪️ Jayklickin: Fuck ya moms

.

Ethan pursed his lips together and put his phone down so he couldn't see it light up with notifications and got back to writing.

The situation was an easy thing to press lyrics into so he took his chance and wrote about it, dd was always preaching about being real but looks like he was tryna be a internet thug now.

.

DDs pov

David's phone was blowing up and he watched as more and more comments flooded in. Usually he didn't pay that much attention to who was commenting but even he knew what he was doing then.

Ddot huffed slightly "he ain't comment huh?" He asked amused

Dd puts his phone down "he the one tryna talk shit but I give him a change to stand on it and he can't"

"Maybe he don't wanna do that shit publicly"

Then dd got an idea and grinned to himself as he picked his phone back up.

Justin who was sitting across the room smoking shook his head "whatever you finna do don't" he said

Dd rolled his eyes "he did this shit himself ain't like he gonna do nothing and you over there back and forth with flocka all day" he said

Justin nodded "don't gotta be stuck just cause I am" he said simply

It was an odd thing to say he knew what Justin meant, stuck meant bothered and they were all stuck over this but it was just the way he said it. But dd had done everything like his brother since he was a little boy.

.

Ndotspinalotalot

@ Ddosama: it's up for real.

@ Ndotspinalot: Smd 🖕🏻

@ Ddosama: Nah fr you talk shit and act like you not the one tripping you jackin too much

@ Ddosama: poppin out in New York real soon get up with you then

@ Ndotspinalot: gonna get got in yo city.

.