Afterschool Fights Part 2

Y/n P.o.v

BOOST!

Kokabiel: "And standing beside the Devils, nonetheless. You have gone so low, even for a Fallen Angel."

Kala: "My association with the Devils is more of a nuisance than a collaboration. But, in the situation that has been presented, I must ally myself with them to stop you from destroying our home." She was being formal and proper to Kokabiel.

Kokabiel: "Association? Your home? Your home is the Underworld where all other Fallen Angels reside. It's not like you're welcome there. All that it awaits is your head on a spike." She slightly flinched. "Let me end you. I'll do it quickly. Azazel wouldn't be as generous as me." I glared at him. 'You'd be surprised.' I thought and extended my arm in front of her.

Y/n: "You'll have to get through me to even touch her." His eyes widened in amusement.

Kokabiel: "I see why you've chosen to stay, Kalawarner. And yet, it's lowly to have chosen a human as your mate."

Kala: "My life choices are not of your business, Kokabiel."

BOOST!!!

Issei: "I'm ready, President. Y/n." I turned to him, and he was offering his gauntlet hand to me. "I'm ready to transfer my powers to you, like we did before." I shook my head and looked back at Kokabiel.

Y/n: "I'm not giving the pleasure to amuse this pigeon. I'll beat his ass, even if it's with my own hands."

Issei: "A-Alright. Transfer Gift."

TRANSFER!!!

An immense power burst on our side. I turned and saw Rias surrounded by a green light, and a magic circle was under her. This power was intense , and I had to hold my ground. Kokabiel chuckled.

Kokabiel: "Yes. YES! This power is amazing. It's of the highest order of Devil. You're on par with your big bad brother, Rias Gremory!!!" She created two magic circles on her hand, collided them, and sent a powerful magic attack to him. It collided, but he was holding it like if it was the greatest gift he had ever had in decades. "Interesting, very interesting! Almost as good as Sirzechs." She send another magic attack, only for him to keep laughing at it. Soon, her aura subsided, and she fell to her knees.

Rias: "Akeno, no!!!" I looked up and saw Akeno pointing up.

Akeno: "THUNDER!" Lightning fell to her fingertips. She aimed at Kokabiel and sent her attack to him, only for him to shield himself with his wings.

Kokabiel: "Are you trying to attack me with this power, you who possess the power of Baraqiel?" My eyes widened, realizing but also believing that it could've been a coincidence.

Akeno: "Don't lump me in with that thing!" Her attack becomes stronger, and her intensity of hearing the name only confirms it. Akeno was related to Baraqiel.

Issei: "Baraqiel?"

Novia: "It's one of the leaders of the Fallen Angels. He can use lightning and thunder, just like Akeno does."

Issei: "That's a strange coincidence." Akeno was panting and stopped using her powers. Kokabiel laughed.

Kokabiel: "You've fallen so low as to become a Devil. What an amusing house you have, Gremory! The Red Dragon Emperor, a ruined Holy Sword Project subject, and Baraqiel's daughter."

Kala: "What!?" She was looking at Akeno with shock and small guilt.

Issei: "You're a daughter of a Fallen Angel!?"

Kokabiel: "A lowly human with powers he doesn't understand, a lone Fallen Angel cast aside by her own kind, and a pure Holy Sword user who will be an outcast." I clenched my fist. "Just like your big brother, you seem to have a liking to inferior products."