3

Jennie

The following week passed in a blur, Lisa and I were completely back to normal, no awkwardness at all now which was great. I was loving my new school, Rosé and I had become great friends and I started hanging around with her group of friends too, they were all really nice. Everyone was nice to me at school since I was friends with Ms Popular. Lisa was her usual charming protective self around me I had a feeling she was warning the guys away, but I was still getting hit on a lot! I turned them all down nicely. Today was Friday again. I was perched on the bleachers with Rosé and Jisoo, wearing Lisa's shirt again, we were happily tucking into hotdogs. I was really trying to watch the game this time, Lisa had been trying to teach me some of the rules ready to watch but everything was going so fast I couldn't keep up.

"Hey, you never called." A sexy voice said as someone sat next to me, I recognised his voice immediately, GD. I tried not to look at him I didn't want to have to look at his hotness again, he was too old for me. I smiled to myself, well that doesn't mean I can't do a little flirting.

"Hmm, I had better things to do." I said waving a hand dismissively.

"Better things? What can be better than going out on a date with me?" he asked a little shocked, wow he really wasn't used to rejection. Not that I'm surprised with the way he looks I bet he has girls falling at his feet everyday.

"Washing my hair, walking the dog, cleaning the house, you know that kind of thing." I said turning to him for the first time. Oh dear God he is even hotter than I remembered. His blue eyes were shining with amusement.

"Well you don't know what your missing out on." He said with a cocky smile.

"Hmm, I could probably guess actually, some crappy food, maybe a crappy movie where you would insist on sitting in the back so we could make out, and then depending on how well the date went there may be a little action in the car as you dropped me off, am I close?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

He laughed, "Pretty close." He said shaking his head amused.

He lent in close. "You know I really like a challenge." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine again.

"Well then your definitely in the right place, I can be quite challenging." I whispered back with a seductive wink.

"I can see that." He said slinging an arm around my shoulder, I elbowed him in the side quickly and stood up,

"Come on Yoon move your skinny ass! That ball's not gonna catch itself!" I shouted, giggling as he waved and shook his head at me, I really liked Yoon we teased each other constantly, he was a really nice guy.

As I sat back down I was careful to put a little space between GD and I, but it didn't matter, he moved up next to me again as soon as I was on the bench. "You busy tonight?" he asked with a smile, I nodded slowly fighting a smile. "And tomorrow?" he asked I nodded again, "And I suppose the day after that?" he said with a sigh. I nodded again and hid a smile at his playful annoyance, I could tell that he was actually quite enjoying the chase, especially if this was his first one.

"I'm not giving up, I'll come here every week and ask you out until you say yes," he said running a finger up my leg slowly.

"GD honestly, you're wasting your time, I mean do you even remember my name?" I asked looking at him, he nodded his head and looked a little hurt.

"Of course I do Jennie, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since last Friday." He said frowning as if he was admitting a weakness.

I smiled a little inside, Oh my God that's so sweet. No Jennie, he's a player he's trying to get into your pants that's all. "Look GD, I don't know how old you think I am, but I'm only sixteen." I said shaking my head, he gasped a little taken aback.