Shower - Luke

You let the warm water drizzle your naked body, finally settling from the long day you'd had. From running Luke to band practice and grocery shopping to picking him up and making dinner and fitting some small things in between. Your muscles relaxed and you threw your head back , wetting your hair. The door started to creak, causing you to groan. "Yes Luke?" You called out.
The only noise being made was that of a left out boyfriend, stripping of his clothes. After you had shut your eyes and placed your head under the running water again, Luke appeared at the curtain, slowly making his way in. You didn't move, even when his cold fingers roamed your body, trailing to your hips, remaining there. "You seem off today." Luke quietly whispered, bringing himself to the nape of your neck.
"I'm just really tired." You bluntly answered.
"C'mon, don't be like that." He purred, rubbing his thumbs in circles where they were still placed on your hips.
You let out a small sigh, moving your porcelain hands to his chest, leaning your head forward to rest on his shoulder. His hands instantly moved to your lower back, pushing you closer to him. "I'll always be here for you, baby." He harmonized, slightly moving his hands up and down your back. "I love you so much." You set a gentle kiss on his collar bone. "And I'll never let you go." He whispered.
"I love you too."