Chapter 1 : Coïncidence?

"Truth or dare?" Asked Che che. "Truth I guess." I replied. "MURUEEHEHEHEH OKAY SO UH WHO DO YOU LIKEE?" Che che giggled evily. I paused for a second, who do i like? I thought to myself. "OH, Remember Choi ? The guy from the volleyball game at the beach near our school yesterday? Him" I smiled widely. "Bruh, seriously him? You ligit hated him in yr 3. Enemies to lovers i seee. But I already knew it from the start, it was soooo obvious. You were jumping up and down whenever he hits the ball, and you would also smack me and Kavi whenever he missed the ball" Kavi nodded, agreeing to che-che's description "Chithu escaped tho. Lucky her" Kavi added in, crossing her arm. Chithu laughed. "Cuz i was sick."
" I CANT HELP IT OKAY? HE IS SO MAJESTIC, ESPECIALLY HIS LONG SILKY HAIR LIKE WHAAAAT-" I SCREAMED.
"Girl you need to chill, he lowkey looks like a naked molerat with long hair. I'm just saying tho no offence" Kavi interupted, rolling her eyes at me. "Sorry bro but i have to agree w/ kavi, shes not wrong. BUT I WILL SUPPORT YOUR DELULUNES"  Che che said confidently. "YEUH ME TOO" Chithu added.
"Same i guess." Kavi said crossing her arms.
The game continued for the whole lunch session, they found out Kavi likes a person, but she kept denying it. I bet its that guy that asked her out to yr 10 dinner dance,(she's very bad at lying especially when it's abt guy) . Che-che had to ask a random year 12 if she could sit on their table, surprisingly they let her. Its because shes so damn pretty. No wonder Suho has a big crush on her. Next was chithu, who chose truth. She had to spill when was the last time she asked a guy out, outcome was unexpected, she deserves better anyways.

Bell rang, last session
I walked to DU9, I saw everyone was in the class so I stepped in, "Where's the teacher?" I asked the person infornt of me. "He went to get some papers." No suprises he always does that. I have Mr bosoman for science, this class is basically a full class and im the only one with an empty seat next to me. No I am not lonely in that class, I got my bestie Che che. AND omg I cant stand his lessons, like all he does are putting slideshows on the board and talk in his mono-toned ass voice. This class is ass tbh, I was so close to dooze off until the teacher had to inform something.
"Hello class I am back, but with another student. You guys probably know him, he's the school's top volleyball player hehe, Choi. Make him feel welcome" Mr Bosoman introduced this new guy. My insides feel like exploding, Aint no way this guy actually in my class. Ive never seen him around before, so he must be new.

"SIR LET HIM SIT NEXT TO ME" Max shoved his friend off of his seat. Sir looks annoyed "Uhhh no, let kinku sit there. Anyways Choi, there a seat next to that girl over there, make yourself at class." He pointed to the seat next to me smiling. As Choi walks towards the seat, all i can hear was my heartbeat on 100% volume, GAAAHH. Che-che were nudging my arm as Choi took a step forward. I couldn't stop smiling, i smacked che che under the table for her to stay calm.

Act cool Soohe, act coooll. He sat next to me, "Do you mind if i sit here?" He asked. WHAT A GENTLEMAN. I screamed internally as i nodded. "Im choi by the way."
"Myyy namee issa Sanyah, most of my friends call me Soohe" I replied (normally). He glanced at chellam, who was on instagram, commenting on Yatra's new post. She hasnt been talking much since lunch, when she found out there was going to be an award Ceremony at perth. I unfortunately had a date with zaid, who's a pathetic excuse of my boyfriend. Soon to be ex.
I nudged che che. "Oh my name is Chellam." She said not glancing over at all.
"Che che for short." I said smiling at Choi. Couldnt she be at least a bit nice?
"No, its Chellam. Call me that." She said glaring at me. How could someone be rude to such a cute guy? Maybe it was because i was interrupting her.
"Nice to meet you two, what were you guys learning about in the past few weeks?" He started a small talk. Me and Choi chatted the wholleee lesson. Che che was next to me not bothered. At least she started to actually study.

Bell rang end of school
"Okay class Thankyou for participating! Homework is due on tuesday yea." Mr bosoman yelled to the class while everyone was running outside like as if there was a fire in the classroom. Che che, me and choi stayed at the back when everyone was rushing because we couldn't be bothered to be touched by other people in this class. After there was no more people left, we three walked out and said goodbye to Mr bosoman.

"Sooo" choi turned to me. "I had a great time with you today, i hope we can be friends" he kept walking. Che che smirked at me. "Of coursee, you seems fun to hang out with!" I replied with a charming smile.
"Ouahahahah whats with the face" he laughed.
" i look so charming, am i roightt?" I took a pathway to the left.
"Lool yeaahh, Oh shit, im going the other way. Ill cya later sunny!" I LIT UP AND WAVED BYE TO HIM. (Inside thought) HE CALLED ME HEESO WHATYEHFJD. A NICKNAME ALREADY? GYAH DAYM. "DID U HEAR THAT CHE CHE? HE CALLED ME SUNNY!" I said shaking her,
"Either its a nickname, for he forgot how to say ur name." She laughed. "I think he secretly remembers you. He seems like a good guy. Better than Zaid anyways."
"Maybe.. but thats ok. A fresh start you know?"
"Yeah... im still mad at you. Zaid is such a bitch. Why do you want to go to dinner with him instead of coming with me to award ceremony?" I sighed. I forgot about dinner. Zaid said he wants to apologise for kissing our enemy, Lillian.  Che che hates her because she also likes Yatra. And besides, she tries so hard to be popular, its annoying. Now I think about it, I kinda don't wanna go to the dinner. "Che che, now that I think about it, i don't wanna go to the dinner either. I want to stay home and rest for a lil bit... Im sorry" i sighed
"Oh nahh don't worry too much about it, I really wish you could come tho. I got Suho, he'll be enough" Che che smiled while patting my back.
"Thanks broo you're the besttt" i pulled into a side hug.

"AYE THERES KAVII!! Okay i'd better get going, see you tomorrow!" i waved to Kavi from a distance. "Also don't forget, tmr 9am, at the park near my house yea, if u don come imma beat your ass when i see you on monday" che che squinted, almost growling at me. I let out a scoff and nodded. I walked home thinking about what did i do wrong to Zaid for him kiss another girl, while were dating... that shi pisses me of, but im not that type of person to create drama so ill just ghost him for a while.

Author's note
OUEHEHHE GOT ME KICKING MY FEET WHILE WRITING THIS. thanks to Shawty_catchingout
For editing my bad grammar, muah muah
Links to chellam ( in shawty_catchingout library)
1261 words