Chapter 3: the break up

It was the day when Che- Che was going to see Yatra's award ceremony. Me and Zaid were going to have dinner date, to discuss our relationship. In other words, I was going to break up with him. I couldn't deal with his cheap, cheating fat ass anymore. It was at 7 pm,  I was waiting at the restaurant alone with my hot chocolate. But of course, Zaid was late. It seemed like forever, he ran to our table, fake panting. "I-I'm so so sorry babe. There was so much t-trafic." I rolled my eyes and cringed.
"Sit." He sat opposite me.
"Soooooo.. What what are you going to order?" he started the conversation.
"Zaid, let cut to the chase. Ion like you no more." I changed the topic..
"WHAT?! HOW? IS IT BECAUSE OF ME TALKING TO REBECCA?!" He raised his voice, getting the whole restaurant's attention.
"What? Who is that? See... This is what I mean. You're a fucking retarted, and a cheater. Im not that stupid to not notice that you've been hooking up with my ex-best friend . I'm dumping your ass. I dont care anymore."
"Wait- so it's not Rebecca? Oh. Wait I'm not cheating on you! I swear! Please babe you're the only one I have."
"I literally saw you get out of a pink car that you clearly don't own just now. Is that this Rebecca girl?" I said glancing up to a tall blonde girl walking towards us in anger. Zaid turned around, his face pale as ever.
"BABY! WHO IS THIS BITCH. U SAID YOUR MEETING A FRIEND. THIS IS YOUR FRIEND?" She yelled.
"No Rebecca. This is my girlfriend, so fuck off." Zaid says. I groan.
"YOU SAID IM YOUR GIRLFRIEND LAST NIGHT!" She yelled. I was done. I got up from the table. Zayd caught my arm and he was gripping hard "Soohee please, I dont want to loose you. Im sorry.."
Zaid was almost in tears.
"Zayd just let go, this bitch thinks shes hot stuff but-"
I took my hot chocolate and splashed the blondie, her pink body vacuuming dress were ruined. Zayd quickly grabbed the tissues from the table and wipe all the liquid that was left on the body.
"Fuck off ugly whore, and thats for hooking up with my bf. Oh sorry, I mean 'ex'. " I left the restaurant and got into my Mazda RX-7 FC
Surprisingly, I wasn't sad or mad, but relived.
I drove the whole night at the city, to catch some air and reseting the atmosphere while playing 'Heaven Sent by Tevomxntana'

On Monday
Class was almost empty today, I wonder why...
*bzz bzzz*
*text message
From: Zayd
"Hey Soohee, I'm sorry for last night. Can we please talked it out? She was just my girl best-friend, I promise there's nothing going on between us"
"Hello? Soohee baby, plz reply."
"Soohee."
"Reply. NOW!"

I looked at his notifications popping up on my phone, I felt like I have to reply, but I don't want to...
"HEY GIRLLL!" Choi yelled across the classroom, waving at me. I waved back.
"Whatchu doin here so early??" He walked to the seat next to me.
"I'm- uh idk"
"I see that you're getting a lot of texts from someone, who is it if you don't mind me asking?" He settled down and put his bag on the floor.
"Uhh it's my boyfriend, i mean- ex bf now..."
"Oh i see, is he bothering you?" he gave a concerning look on his face.
"Yea kind of... Last night I already told him to not talk to me, but this morning I saw his notifications on my screen. I didn't reply, because if I did, its going to make things longer and complicated.."
"I seeeee, if you'd don't mind me. I can do it for you :)" Said Choi
"Do what?" I replied.
"Block his ugly ass" he said that while giving me the sweetest smile.
I nodded. He took my phone and *boop* blocked, he litted up. By just blocking someone? Interesting..
Ever since I broke up with Zayd, life was feeling a lil different, I felt free from all of the pressure he put on me. Good thing I picked the right choice to leave him.

"You deserved better anyways, how can a guy like him fumbled you? I can't lie, you had bad taste in men." He stoped himself from laughing. I punched him lightly

"BUTTt, now my type has improved. Its wayy better than him, trustt." I replied feeling proud.

"Oh really? So tell me who is this guy?" He tilted his head, looking interested.

"Uhhh it's a secret." My cheeks lit up to bright red

He pinched my cheeks, pulling it like a gummy. "Why are you so strearchy"

Then che-che and Kavi opened the classroom door, seeing Choi stretching my cheek. Both of us turned around to the door.
We all froze.

Che-che waved goodbye to Ravi and walked silently to the seat next to me (theres 3 people each bench)
The awkward tension in the classroom was really strong, its so thic that i could barely breathe in it.

"Soooo, Soohee... i see that- nvm" che-che was trying to spill out the words, but she didn't. Which makes everything far more awkward.

"You know what, i am going to the canteen to see if they have any food, do u want anything sunny?" Choi stood up from his chair and rumbled into his bag to take out his wallet.

"No im good, thanks" i replied

"What about you Chellam?" Choi asked

"Nah, im also good" Che-che replied

"Okay, cya in a bit. " Choi left the classroom

As soon at he stepped foot ouside the classroom, an earthquake happened...

Lol jokes, it was Che-che shaking me to death.
"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THAT YOU GUYS ARE DATINGGGGG" she shooked me even aggressive than before.

"Oi chill down, we're not dating. He's just teasing me it's nothing like that" said myself

"IT IS LIKE THAT, first you guys were in the class together, ALONE. Second, he TOUCHED YOU. Third, SUNNY.??!! How dare you not tell me you two were dating" che che crossed her arms.

"MISS GURL, LEMME EXPLAIN. I came to the classroom first, then the cheek thing idk why anyways and im pretty sure he forgot my name" i explained to che-che.

Not gonna lie, i was kinda flustered by the nickname he gave me, but at the same time it could be him forgetting that sanyah was my actual name.

~~~

"Yow im back, sunny i got this for you." Choi came back to the class, he was 10 mins away before the class starts. He tossed a bread with raspberry jelly filling to me. I caught it.

"Man, i didn't ask for anything" i was puzzled

"Uhh that was for letting me blocking your bf on your phone" he smiled.

"Oh yea, thank you!!" I replied
Che che was smirking and nudging consistently.

Mr Bosoman walked into the class room with a stack of paper on his left arm "Class we have a test next week, so use this booklet wisely"

*class continues*