He thinks your in trouble (Dean)

Dedicated to @brookemccreaa thanks for the suggestion. P.s. sorry this took so long, I had to update a story on my second account and it took way longer than I expected.

You and the boys had been a little stressed in your hunt in finding a vampire's nest, so you decided to go out to the place that calmed you most; the beach. Since you'd wanted alone time you'd not told the boys knowing they'd want to come for your protection (even if you can protect yourself).

You'd been at the beach for three hours with your phone on silent and when you came back the guys (particularly Dean) were furious.

You open the door to the bunker and were attacked with questions.

"Where the hell have you been?" Dean shouted storming over to you.

"The beach."

"The beach!" Dean yelled.

"I needed some space." You defended.

"You can have space in the bunker!" Dean yelled again.

"Wow a metre! That changes everything!" You retort sarcastically getting annoyed.

"That's not what I meant (y/n)!"

Sam decided to jump in.

"Guys chill, she's back now. Totally fine,okay?" We both shoot him a glare causing him to cower.

"Sam. Me and (y/n) need to speak alone." Dean said threw gritted teeth not taking his eyes off of you.

Sam nods once and promptly walks out.

"You really freaked us out today. Thought I had to gank some mother 'effer." He said moving closer to you step by step.

"I'm sorry, Dean. I wasn't thinking- I just wanted some time away." You say sound slightly ashamed.

He moves close and lightly grasps your chin forcing you to took up at him.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry I freaked out so bad, it's just that I care about you a lot." He said still holding on to your chin.

"I care about you Dean." You say touching his free hand lightly.

"I have a feeling it's in a different way." He said slyly taking another step towards you making your chests touch.

"I'm not so sure about that." You say smiling sweetly.

Reaching up you put your arms around his neck. He smirks in response and leans down to kiss you.