Day 1

AN: I have two announcements to make. The first one is that I started writing a continuation of the story "In love with the teacher"! As I have mentioned, I honestly didn't intend to make a sequel, but then I thought why not. Since so many of you wanted a sequel, I decided to give it a try.

The second announcement is that I've recently published my first eBook. I am very excited to share my book with you. If you like my stories, my writing, or just want to check it out, please visit this page: https://books2read.com/u/3R5Y0D

The first chapter of this new story is ready, and I hope you like it as much as the previous one. I am not sure how often I'll be able to post new chapters, so you could follow me to get notifications whenever I publish a new one. I am looking forward to your feedback. Also, please support me with my first eBook, it would mean the world to me. Thank you in advance.

Day 1

"I still can't believe that your parents let you spend the summer with me, all alone at this beautiful place," Maura said and smiled contently, eagerly looking around the room that we've just checked in.

"Not the whole summer," I corrected her. "Just a week. One tiny little week. Just seven days, Maura. That's not fair! I want to be with you all the time."

"We see each other every day in Boston," she replied, pointing out the obvious.

"But it's not the same!" I whined.

"You should be glad that your parents trust you enough."

"Well, I think they trust you, and about me... they have no choice. Plus, I am going to college after the summer anyway. They can't stop me."

"But you've got to admit that your parents are really cool."

"You think Ma is cool?" I snorted with laughter at that thought.

Maura and I have just arrived in L.A. We checked in at the reception of the hotel that we were staying, and then we both looked around eagerly to see our beautiful apartment which was going to be all ours for the next seven days. We were going to be all alone for an entire week, miles away from Boston, and I couldn't help but feel really happy about it.

Maura had unpacked most of our luggage because I was feeling really tired from the long ride, so I couldn't say that I helped a lot. But she did great job because she was very neat person. Then she suggested going to the beach the minute she was done with the luggage. I wanted to stay as enthusiastic as Maura, but I was tired and wanted to get some sleep first. But since I couldn't say no to her, we decided to go with her plan. I didn't bother telling her that all I wanted to do was fling myself on the comfy bed and get some rest.

Before we headed to the beach, Maura went to the bathroom to get dressed, and I took advantage of it by resting on the couch for a few minutes. I was already dressed, so I enjoyed a few moments of a total bliss until Maura was done. It took her a while to get ready and when she got out of the bathroom all dressed, I looked at her outfit. Her white bathing suit was really revealing and didn't leave much to the imagination. I suddenly wished we could stay in the hotel room and do something else instead of going to the stupid beach, but I knew she really wanted to go. Apparently, Maura couldn't wait to see the beach so much, and perhaps because she was in such a big hurry to go there, she seemed to have forgotten some vital parts of her bathing suit. At least that must be the reason she was dressed that way.

"I'm ready," she declared and I looked at her skeptical. She couldn't go outside dressed like that.

"Don't you want to change?" I asked, hoping she didn't mean she was ready with her outfit.