Day 3

Day 3

I woke up all alone in bed. I was just getting used to waking up next to Maura and cuddling in the morning, but now she was sleeping in the living room. I remembered the previous night with a certain disappointment, but it was a brand new day. I couldn't wait to see Maura, but then I remembered her morning routine. She would make me walk around the beach again, or even run a whole marathon in order to make her stupid steps. Then I thought I'd better get some sleep before Maura woke up because she would make me run around the beach like some crazy person – I already knew that. I might as well enjoy the last few minutes of freedom and laziness.

The day went as usual - Maura and I went for a long walk in the early morning just as I suspected, then we went to the beach to get a tan, and we swam in the ocean. We spent one leisure afternoon doing almost nothing, and after that we had dinner in our room in the evening. We didn't go out much that day, but I enjoyed spending so much time with Maura all alone and undisturbed. I was feeling hopeful about the upcoming night. That night Maura didn't drink alcohol like the previous one, so I thought that maybe it would be my lucky night. Or the night to get lucky.

It was still a bit early, but Maura and I started getting ready for bed. It was me who insisted on going to bed early, saying I was really tired, but I had an ulterior motive. After a few fake yawns, and refusing to watch a movie again as Maura suggested, I've managed to convince her to go to bed pretty easily. And while she was making the bed, I decided to remind her about the previous night. She wasn't going to get away with it so easily.

"Maura, do you remember last night?"

I was going to remind her about it in hope that she would feel guilty enough to do whatever I said. I had already planned how to make her feel fully relaxed and then kind of horny, so I wouldn't be the only one who felt so hot and bothered all the time just by being so close to her all day long. Maura just didn't seem very bothered by the fact that we still haven't been intimate, but I was going to change that. I didn't know how she would react, but I hoped for the best outcome.

"What about it?" Maura asked, acting clueless.

"How you fell asleep on the couch?"

"Mhm."

"I think you owe me," I said, crossing my arms on my chest, watching her reaction to my words.

"Owe you what?" she stopped making the bed, and turned to face me.

"Whatever I want."

"And what do you want then?" she asked in such a sultry tone, shrugging her shoulders innocently, but the smirk on her face got me thinking she already knew what I had in mind.

"Take your clothes off."

I just loved how obedient she got – she just started undressing without any questions or protests. Then I told Maura that I was going to give her a full-body massage. She was very relaxed that day and looked hotter than ever. I wanted her so badly that it ached. I couldn't wait to touch her and make her feel good.

I didn't know for sure what she thought about it, but she had to do everything I wanted in order to compensate her guilty conscience since I reminded her how she fell asleep on the couch during the previous night. Perhaps she had no choice but to agree. Not that she seemed disappointed by my simple request – it was quite the opposite.

Maura took her red satin gown off and lay down on her stomach, getting comfortable on our bed. I straddled her and started massaging her back. I poured a few drops of the warm oil that I had prepared in advance, and started rubbing it gently, spreading it all over her back with slow steady motions. I could feel how she started to relax as I massaged her further. I loved the softness of her warm naked skin. I was enjoying giving her a massage probably even more than she was enjoying it herself. Her breathing started to get uneven, and I could hear how much she liked what I was doing to her.