4- Home

Heyyy, sorry for not updating. Even after I said I was gonna, I got busy and I didn't have any ideas so I was just gonna hold off for a bit, then I got even busier with some other stuff and now I'm doing ice skating and gymnastics. It's whatever though. I'm gonna tryyyyy to update. #colesmumlives

----

Cole arrived at home, opening the door and sighing. "Im home!" He called out, "Oh! Honey, Your dad is gonna be home a bit later than normal." She said from the living room. Cole then made his way to his room.

He threw his bag at the end of his bed and the flopped on top of it. He rolled over on to his back and pulled out his phone, He got on Snapchat and clicked on Zane. He started typing.

————

Cole: Heyyy

Zane: Hi.

Cole: wyd?

Zane: Nothing, I just got home.

Cole: Wanna see if you can come over?

Cole: Cuz i'm also bored

Zane: Sure, I'll ask.

Cole: Nice, I'll also go ask

————

"Mom!!" Cole yelled while propping himself up on his elbows. Of course, no reply, "Ugh.." Cole groaned before getting up and making his way down stairs. "Mom?" Cole asked, looking around the corner into the living room.

"Yes?" She asked turning her head to look at Cole.

"Can Zane come over if his dad says yes?" Cole asks with hope in his eyes.

"Hmm, I guess.. but you have to clean your room before he gets here." She said giving him stern look.

"Okay! Thank you so much!!" Cole says as he runs off to tell Zane the good news.

Cole got to his room and jumped onto his bed, grabbing his phone. He opened it, and it was already in snapchat so he texted Zane.

————

Cole: My mom said yes, but I have to clean my room before you get here

Cole: What did your dad say?

Zane: He said yes.

Zane: But I have to do the dishes when I get home.

Zane: :')

Cole: Damn, ima clean my room I'll text when im done

Zane: Okay see you in a bit.

————

Cole shut his phone off and then sat up and looks at his messy room. "Haa." He sighed, before scooting off his bed. He started picking up his dirty clothes and bringing it to the wash room. He then takes the trash out and finishes everything else.

He finished, and hopped back on the bed, opening his phone to text Zane.

————

Cole: I'm finished

Zane: Nice, I'm getting in the car rn.

Cole: Okay I'll tell my mom

Zane: Okay see you soon.

————

Cole ran downstairs and into the living room. "Mom, Zane is on his way." He told her, "Okay, your room is clean.. yes?" She asks, raising her eyebrow at him. "Yes mom, It is." Cole said rolling his eyes.

"Good." She averted her attention back to the T.V and Cole ran upstairs. He laid on his bed, watching youtube and waiting from Zane to get here. About ten minutes past and there was a knock on the door.

Cole jumped up from his bed running down the stairs. He made his way to the door, swinging it open. "Heyyy!" Cole said, "You're so exited." Zane said before entering the house, and then removing his shoes. "Okay, I'll be off now. Cole, tell your mother I said hi." "Of course!" He called as he closed the door.

"Mom, Zane's dad said hi!" He shouted as he pulled Zane up the stairs and into his room.

Cole closed his door behind Zane, "Okay whatcha wanna do?" He asked flopping onto his bed. "Uhhh, Minecraft?" Zane asked, "Heck yeah!" Cole slid off his bed and then started setting up Minecraft.

-

He finished setting it up. "Okay, all done." He handed a controller to Zane. "Nice." Cole started the game. They collected wood and other stuff, normal things you would do.

Two hours went by like nothing, "Hahhh." Cole sighed. "Wanna go get a snack?" He turned to look at Zane, "Sure." They both got up before heading downstairs, to go look. "Hmmm," Cole dug through the pantry, looking for something to eat.

His mother came in, "Cole... what are you doing.?" She said resting her hands on her hips. "Nothinggg..." He said sliding out of the pantry and closing the door behind himself. "Ah, right of course nothing. Don't be getting snacks I'm about to start dinner." She flicked his forehead and then kneeled down to get some pans.

"Hmp, fine." Cole grabbed Zane's arm and pulled him upstairs. They made it back to the room, "Ughh, I just wanted a snack." He sighed aggressively. "Whateverrr, lets just keep playing I guess." They kept playing until they were called for dinner.

-

The table was set and there was food (beta readers reaction to that info- :| ). Just as Cole and Zane finished washing their hands, Cole's father got home. "Ahh food, Thank you honey." He said before kissing Coles mother on her lips. "Ugh ew." Cole says as he sat down, Zane taking the seat next to him. 

"Oh, whatever. Someday you'll fall in love. It's not gross." His mother sighed as she set the food on the table. They all sat down and started eating. After some time they finished. Zane's phone dinged and he checked it. 

"It's my dad, he's on his way." "Oh. Okay, let's go get your stuff." Cole got up out of the chair and waited for Zane to make his way to the stairs. They made it to Cole's room, getting Zane's stuff and going back down to wait for his dad.

After some time there was a knock on the door. They opened the door and it was Zane's dad. "Okayyy... bye Zane, see you tomorrow?" Cole hugged him, "Yeah, see you tomorrow." He hugged back. 

Zane left with his dad, They waved bye.

-

That's the end of this chapter. Shit I know. I kinda have writers block.(who woulda guessed.) but I saw someone comment so I thought I should post something. It's not the best I'm sorry, but I hope you like it.

(Beta reader here, hey y'all... I'm glad to say that beta reading this chapter was the easiest chapter so far, hope y'all are enjoying this fan fiction on my behalf :P  Byyyeee see ya next chapter.)

-peace out.