Chapter 20: Miracle Princess

No one pov

"Experiencing loss is a part of life. But good things come, too. Expect the unexpected, and embrace it."

"Use it well, My Princess." Hawk Moth hands Miracle Princess the Miracle Box.

Miracle Princess coos, "I always wanted Adrien to call me that!" she then appears at the Trocadéro with her wasps, "Sting them! Sting them all! Make them mine!" the wasps disperse everywhere, stinging anyone they can find.

"Mei, calm down! Getting worked up over it won't help! I'm sure Master Fu is safe." Connor reassured. 

"I know. But, what if something bad happens to him and it's my fault. I can't live with myself if Grandpa gets hurt." Mei replied as she paced up and down.

Adrien glances over and spots a hoard of wasps. He grabs Isabella close to him, "Wasps!"

"Everyone transform!" Mei called.

The four swapped into their alter egos and dived into the water.

"Each first-time is an adventure. And who knows how far these adventures will lead you. You find people to whom you entrust your heart as much as they entrust theirs to you. That trust is sometimes broken, but it can always be restored. Yes, sometimes the road can be winding. You might even get lost along the way. But with the help from the right people, you'll always find your destination."

Gabriel POV

"People of Paris, listen to Miracle Princess' first order! From now on, no one will have to keep their identity a secret! All the Miraculous holders, come to me!" Miracle Princess commands as the previous Miraculous holders walk up to her.

"No more hiding." I said to myself with a grin.

Miracle Princess looks in surprise as the stung holders line up in front of her, "Max? Alya? Nino?! Kim?" she frowns as she spots two familiar people, "Rydell and Luka? Of course the happy couples get Miraculouses." she gasps in offense, "Chloé, Francis and Kagami too?!" she groans as she opens up the box, "Grab your Miraculous!" one by one, the holders grab their Miraculouses and step back in lines except for Nino, Kagami, and Chloé.

"What's going on? Why haven't they taken their miraculous?" I asked.

"Someone's already using them." Miracle Princess replied.

"No matter. Tell them to transform!"

"You heard him! Transform!"

We watched as they swapped into their alter egos.

"You were once Bianfu,Grey Wolf, Cat Noir and Coccinellidae's minions, but from now on, you will be Miracle Princess' royal guard!" Miracle Princess declares as the holders bow together,"Bianfu,Grey Wolf, Cat Noir and Coccinellidae, I'm gonna use your own weapons to defeat you. You'll regret not choosing me!"

Mayura started to weaken and fall until I caught her.

"I'm alright."

"Of all the plans I've concocted, I never wanted this. Forgive me for needing you again one last time."

"Don't blame yourself. From the very first day, I knew that I'd do anything for you." Mayura replied before before standing back up. She takes a couple steps back, extending her fan and pulling out a feather. She then turns it into an amok and blows it towards me. "Little amok, give body to Hawk Moth's sentimonster again!" the amok flies into Hawk Moth's staff, creating a Giant Moth sentimonster, "Sentimonster, I am Mayura! You will now obey Hawk Moth!"