Sneaky peaky🤯🤯🤯😁💥🇺🇸

Finally gonna start working on my comics again, (hoping I don't get distracted by stuff that reminds me of RedWall.😿😿😿😾😾😾👎👎)
Anywayssssaaaa

Finished a quick reference sheet/concept sheet for a character that is going to be apart of the 26th comic.🤑🤑🤑✅✅✅🇺🇸

Love love loveww him aaggagaga

Some extra facts;
- His name means 'moon' in Australien Aboriginal.
- He will squint or rather just have his upper eyelids down commonly in bright areas, as even though owls can adjust their eyes to bright areas, they will often squint because they cannot adjust completely like how a human might.
- He can obviously see extremely well at night, almost like it is mid-evening.
- His favorite food(s) are finger sandwiches, typically made of small animals meat, (i.e mice, rabbits, rats, birds, etc.) and he loves a good small cup of some kind of floral tea.
- If it's a short distance away, he'll prefer to fly to his destination.
- He loves plants and flora, and his kingdom and personal spaces are full of flowers, trees, and hedges trimmed into statues.
- A bit of a hopeless romantic, (but a-kin to most of the characters in the series, he doesn't prioritize romantic relationships and prefers to either be alone or with friends/family.)
- Plucks his feathers at times either while pruning himself, or to use as a quill for writing.
- The black crystal/gem on his forehead has no real significance. Yet.
- Uses his feet quite a bit in substitute for his wing-hands whenever he can.
- Obsessed with looking good and his clothing, (Leomund core).