Little thing idfk

I've been having a tough time figuring out what to draw and what story to work on. (Well mainly just that last bit.)
Anyways, I decided to do something small of the characters from one of my stories Experiment-1674.🤑🤑🤯🤯🤯🤯

Yaayaaaaaaa‼️‼️‼️‼️🤩🤩🤩🤑🤑🤑🤯🤯😹😹😹😹I've decided (although it makes the art look like ass kinda), to watermark my shit better since I sat in my bed for like an hour yesterday when i woke up in the morning thinking about how people might be ...

I've decided (although it makes the art look like ass kinda), to watermark my shit better since I sat in my bed for like an hour yesterday when i woke up in the morning thinking about how people might be stealing my shit and how I've been a dumbass for not watermarking my shit better beforehand before posting.👎👎😹😹😹😹

Anyways, here's their names or whatever and shit
The guy in the center with the olive trench coat and necklace is Nicholas.
The girl next to him with the red goggles is his step sister Savannah.
The lady with the headset below Savannah is her mother Lara.
The guy with the white hair below Nicholas is Austin.
The guy behind Nicholas with the orange goggles is Dameon.
The woman waving that is by Dameon is Cherri.
The two boys with grey hair below her are Lewis (on top) and Clark (below Lewis).
The girl with bandages on her head sleeping beside Lewis and Clark is Natia.
The guy with the sunglasses and mohawk stretching his shit is Declan.
The bald woman with the bandanna on her head is Rochelle.
The girl Rochelle is hugging is Abigail.
The guy by Savannah with the tank top and big ass smile is Logan.
The guy below him with the dreads and grey bandanna who's annoyed as hell is Charlie.
The guy beside Charlie is Saarik.
The woman above with the hijab and wrench is Taj.
The man below her with the glasses and his sister on his lap is Tyler.
The girl on Tyler's lap is April.
The man with the glasses at the far end who looks pissed off is Walt.

And yea thats all bye bye
Hopefully i come back soon with some more shit idk....🤓🤓🤓🤯🤯🤯😹😹😹

🤓🤓🤓🤯🤯🤯😹😹😹