21

Dr:  injection.
Y/n:(scared in mind) shit no more pain please.
RM:(nods)

Soon the nurse entered with 2 injections y/n was hidden in RM's chest from very binning and she didn't looked up even for once after that.

Dr: it will go in her butt.
RM:(lossening y/n's pants)

Dr pulled her pants little down exposing her gluten muscle she rubbed the alcohol wipe on her left butt making her cry hard this time.

Dr: oh nono baby it doesn't hurt you even took the stitches so well it can't be that bad.
Y/n:......a-pp-a.
RM:(signed Dr to wait)(rubbing her back) enough of crying now.
Y/n: a-p-pa hurts.
RM: no it doesn't hurt just calm down first of all.
Dr:(kept the injection aside)
RM: see no one is doing anything now calm down.
Y/n:(sobbing hard)

She kept crying RM sigh and nodded towards the Dr. Dr injected the needle y/n closed her eyes tightly as  more tears rolled down.

Y/n: aaaah a-pp-a.
RM:(rubbing her back) almost done.
Dr:(pushing the plunger)
Y/n:(crying again) aahaaah (hissing)
Dr:(took the needle out pressing the area with cotton ball rubbed it gently pulled her pants up)
Y/n:(crying)
Dr:(pulling her pants from right side)
Y/n: 1 more?(crying)
Dr: it will not hurt much like last one just relex.  (Rubbing the alcohol wipe injected the needle)
Y/n: OW! (Dr started pushing the plunger) Aaahhhh ow. (She took the needle out pressing the rea with cotton dressing her properly) aah.
RM:(rubbing her butt) all done relex shh. (Rocking her back and forth mummbling sweet nothings)
Dr:(bows)
RM:(bows his head slightly moved out) see you are my strongest baby right.
Y/n:(nods crying)

He carried her to car and sat on the driving seat with her on his lap sideways.

RM:(closed the door) y/n. (Patting her head) its ok huh? Pain will go away.

He made her sleep.

RM:(lied her on the backseat) God what's happening in our lives? Can't a day go peacefully?

He sigh and drived back home.

RM:(taking her in his arms)
Y/n:(snuggling in his cheast)
RM:(patting her back lightly) back to sleep everything is fine.

He took her to the room and lied her on the bed.

RM:(turning the AC on)
Y/n:(opening her eyes)
RM:(patting her head) sleep nothing has happened to you. You are safe now.

That assured her and she feel asleep again due to the effect of medicen.

RM:(covering her with the blanket)(Kissing her forehead) don't fall sick you are my strong kid.

Saying that he went to his room freshen up and prepared everything for the dinner.

At 8pm

RM: y/n wake up come for dinner. (Turning the AC off typical Asian mom 🙄)
Y/n:(opening her eyes lightly) uh-huh.
RM: come for dinner fast.
Y/n: hmm.

He left after few minutes she got up and went downstairs they had there dinner silently.

RM:(in mind) should I ask her? No...she look disturbed already.......(in present) take little more.
Y/n:(nodding as no)
RM: day aftet tomorrow we are going for movie you remember right?
Y/n: don't want to. (Got up)
RM: but why?
Y/n:(walking away) not in the mood maybe some other day.

Saying that she moved to her room. RM called someone.

RM: where you anywhere near y/n today?
??:....uh.....sorry boss.
RM: Useless! (Call ends)

At midnight RM came to check on her but found the room empty he prepared 2 cups or coffee and headed to the tares.

RM:(handing her the cup)
Y/n:(taking it)

After few minutes of silence.

RM: you see that star that you granny.
Y/n:(chuckling) I am not a kid anymore.
RM: then you must know we shouldn't hid things that are bothering us right?
Y/n:(smile fades)
RM: what happened y/n? tell appa.
Y/n:(hugging him)
RM:(kept the cups aside and gave her a warm huge)
Y/n:(looking at him) appa you will always love me right?
RM:(Creasing her hairs)(nods) that's not even a question.

After somtime she breaks the huge.

Y/n: I-I d-o-n't wanna talk about it.
RM:(sigh) what's the problem? tell me I will sort it out.
Y/n: appa........(Ready to cry anytime)
RM:(patting her back) we will talk in morning ok relex have your coffee and we will go for a long drive.
Y/n:(nods) is the movie plan still on.
RM:(smiling at her)
Y/n:(smiled back)

After somtime they went on a long drive after somtime y/n feel asleep there itself.

Hope you like it guys.....