Hug Makes You So Nervus?

It's morning and Alastor is waking up as the firs one. When he woke up, he felt something is hugging him. When he opened his eyes he started to blush (like a lot) cuz of corse it was Lucifer. Alastor saw on Lucifer's face, that he's sad, but he didn't very care. He wanted to stand up without waking Lucifer up. So he slowly got Lucifer's hands off him and etc. After that, Alastor went into bathroom.

Alastor's mind: "Ayo, what was that supposted to mean? He hugged me accidently? DOES HE LIKE ME??? WTH-"

Alastor stopped his minding when he found out he actually likes Lucifer but he didn't accept it cuz he don't even know anything about Lucifer. So Alastor just changed into his normal suit. He went out of the bathroom and he saw Lucifer's not in the bed.

Alastor: "He must already woke up."

Alastor said to himself and he went downstairs.

Alastor: "Good morning, Charlie!"

Charlie: "Oh- Heya Alastor! Do you need something?"

Alastor: "Just- Do you know where's Lucifer?"

Charlie: "Why You're asking?"

Alastor: "I just wanna talk with him."

Charlie: "Well, I guess he went into park."

Alastor: "Well, alright"

After he said so, he spawned his microphone (or whatever it is) to his hand and he went into the park. After some time he finally found him.

Alastor: "Here you are."

Alastor was talking to Lucifer from standing. Lucifer looked at him from reading the book (yeah, he was sitting on bench, btw)

Lucifer: "What are you doing here?"

Alastor: "Just wanted to ask something"

Lucifer: "Alright, you can."

Alastor sitted next to Lucifer on the bench

Alastor: "This morning I felt you was hugging me. Was that accidently or.. something?"

Lucifer: "Oh- Did I hug you? Well I don't know if it was accidently, I like hugging but I guess it was."

Alastor: "Why you choosed me to hug?"

Lucifer: "Why a hug makes you so nervus?"

Alastor: "What? No, I'm not nervus. I'm just suprised."

Lucifer: "Hehe, I see. Your cheeks looks like tomato."

Alastor: "W-wha?"

Alastor just relized he was blushing from when Lucifer said he likes hugs.

Alastor: "Uhh, that's not the importnant thing."

Lucifer: "Okay, just forgot I hugged you. It's not a big deal anyways."

Alastor: "Yeah, sorry I did big circus from it."

Lucifer: "Pfft- It's fine. Let's go back to hotel."

Lucifer will stand up and Alastor too. They went together back to hotel.

Charlie: "There you are guys!"

Lucifer: "Yeah, we was talking in the park."

Angel Dust: "Really just talking? B)"

Lucifer will blush after Angel's "flirt"

Angel Dust: "Aw, daddy is blushing!-"

Charlie: "Heyyy, guysss- Who will not start to blush after that agrument? Hehe..."

Alastor: *Le sigh* "I guess I'll just go to my room, I have job."

Lucifer: "I don't have nothing to do."

After Lucifer and Alastor went into their room-

Alastor: "Why you blushed so much after that little thing? Angel was just kidding."

Lucifer: "And why you started to blush when I hugged you?" B)

Alastor: "I though we ended this conversation."

Lucifer: "I will be throwing it on your eyes until your death." B)

Alastor: "I won't do anything with it. Do what you want, I don't care"

Lucifer: "HeY! How was that supposted to sound?! Was that an insult?!"

Alastor: "Maybe."

Lucifer: *sigh.* "Fine, whatever."

Okay guys- This is another ep from my little story. Yes, this day will continue but I have to go after some minutes and I'm already tired from writing. Yeah, I forgot to say this drawing ISN'T mine, I just didn't find the artist of it so If you know the artist, text me, I will write the artist in every episode. Have a nice morning/ day/ evening/ night!