A Little Rose

It's a new day and Alastor is bored as Hell, so he just went into the park for a walk. Lucifer was all day just on couch and readed about two books (cool boy B). So Alastor was walking in the park and he was just looking at the people but anyone else then couples actually wasn't there. So he just have to watch at kissing couples all the time. He dosen't very like to watch at pairs so he went to the another side of the park or also park with flowers. There wasn't anyone so he sitted on the bench and just staring at the flowers. While staring at the flowers, he was thinking about his evening with Lucifer. He still was a bit suprised Lucifer still had the ring on finger but when Alastor said him about it he took it off.

Alastor: "I'm too much thinking about that guy... what's up with me? I never though about someone so long and like this."

Alastor standed up from the bench and he took to his hand a little rose from the bush. It was already evening when Alastor came back to the hotel. Lucifer was reading da book and Alastor putted the rose on the pages in the book.

Lucifer: "Eh?"

Alastor: "A little gift from me."

Lucifer giggles and standed up. He grabbed a bit Alastor by shoulder and he gave him a kiss on a cheek.

Lucifer: "That's nice from you." ^v^

Alastor's ears goed down and he was blushing a bit. Lucifer just goed upstairs alreday.

Alastor's mind: "OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG- HE KISSED ME?! HE FUCKING KISSED ME! *gasp* okay, okay... calm downnnn- AAAAAAAAA-"

Lucifer: "You're coming?"

Alastor: "Eh? Oh yeah, sorry."

Lucifer: "Mhm."

Okay, guys. This part is a bit shorter, but I hope you enjoyed :P. Yeah, btw- For some pigs in here- yes, they would have eHeM part. Idk when but It's coming, don't worry.

I meant kiss.