5. Heat

Everyone in the TXT dorm was well aware that Yeonjun's heat could hit any moment and there for the maknae along with Beomgyu and Taehyun were out since they knew if Kai get a scent of Yeonjun in heat it could end in a disastor. And Yeonjun had made it clear he saw Huening Kai as a brother and a brother only and it was the same for the younger . So while the younger three were out at some amusement park it was just Soobin and Yeonjun back home.

Yj: your 100% sure about helping me through my heat right?

Sb: yes I am sure hyung . How many times do I have to tell you.

Yj: ahh ok just making su- Oh fvck it's starting.

Hearing the first that left Yeonjun Soobin panicked at first cause though he was ready to help his hyung he didn't knew where to start but when he heard Yeonjun whimpering in pain   he pushed his worries to the back of his head and carried Yeonjun to their room and quickly locked the door which was harder than it should have been since Yeonjun had started rubbing himself against Soobin causing causing the youngers blood rush south and mind cloud with some not so appropriate thoughts.

The two boys quickly stripped all articles of clothing except their boxers with Soobin helping Yeonjun get out of his clothes and the next thing Soobin knows he was being pulled into a hungry kiss by the older , though shocked at first he quickly got a hold of himself and quickly kissed back . Their lips moving in sync and fit together like they were made to be with the other. Soobin bit Yeonjun's lips making the boy gasp . Soobin took this chance to enter in tongue exploring every inch of the older's cavern. After a minute/2 they pulled out of the  kiss still staring at each other.

But Yeonjun quickly broke the eye contact began tugging the youngers boxers clearing wanting more and who was Soobin to say no . He quickly pulled down the older's boxers and if he was shocked to see a pussy he clearly didn't let it show as he pushed a finger inside which easily went in due to how wet the older was and began thrusting it in and out a for time before adding a second finger and starting to scissor his hole which earned him a whine from Yeonjun .

Yj: enough preparing now entered me.

Sb: patience hyung you know what they say good things come to those who wait...

Yeonjun was far too gone under the influence of his heat that he was in no mood to entertain the youngers teasing.

Yj: shut and fuck me like you promised.

Sb: tsk tsk tsk tsk what a naughty omega ... I should actually punish you for this but I'm gonna show you some mercy this time .

And saying that the younger rid himself of his boxer and gave his length a few pumps before lining himself with the older hole amd pushed inside causing a string of curses to leave the omega's lips , once he was sure the older was ok Soobin began pushing gently, slowly increasing the speed as time went by . At this point Yeonjun was a moaning mess and Soobin was making him feel so good he felt he could see heaven in front of him .

--------------

After many rounds Yeonjun's heat went down and he feel asleep giving Soobin the time to cook some food and also call one of the youngers to make sure Huening Kai will be staying at the enhypen dorm for the next four days.