Spooky things

Hmm...

Do you want to go to the farmers market? There's a huge chance you'll come back with more shit then you mean to...

...

...

...

Yes.

You quickly finish your breakfast made up of honey pancakes before getting up, grabbing your backpack, putting some shoes on, and going out the door. Locking the door behind you of course.

You go to the garage and put on your helmet, get on your bike, and make your way to the farmers market nearby, soon finding yourself in the large parking lot that's used for stalls to be set up every Saturday morning.

You greet the people you see everytime while also looking at what they have, the ones that have things like 3d printed items, or accessories, or etc., having some new items just like almost every other time you've checked them out.

You also stop by your favorite baked goods stall, chatting with the man there who sells what his wife bakes, before buying your favorite good from him. You've asked him multiple times to tell his wife that you absolutely love what she bakes, and he always says the next week that his wife says thank you.

You hum as you finish the yummy treat you got yourself before throwing the plastic bag it was in into the trash. You then stretch a bit before continuing to walk. 

That should be all of the stalls- ...wait a second, nope.

You stare at a stall you hadn't noticed before, the vibes being very spooky despite being several feet away.

...do you want to see what's there?

Fuck yeah.

You love spooky and supernatural shit, and if the vibes are there for good reasons, there will most likely be at least some spooky shit there.

You quietly giggle to yourself before going over to it.

You stare at all of the stuff with a smile, and see the one managing the stall perk up when they notice you. They smile and wave a bit and you wave back.

The right half of their braided hair is orange, while the left half is green. Their eyes are orange, their lips have black lipstick on them, and theres a burn mark on their right cheek. They wear earrings made of bells, an orange bowtie, a white button up shirt with rolled up sleeves, a green halter vest, and the rest is obscured by the table they're sitting at.

"Hello and welcome! I'm Tessera, what brings you here to my lair in the farmers market?"

You giggle after hearing their choice of words before speaking.

"The spooky vibes. Gotta love the spooky vibes."

They chuckle and nod.

"That's what I thought. It's usually only the spookiest of people who come to my stall. Anyway, continue what you were doing, I shall totally leave you be from now on and forever! Everything is up for sale by the way!"

You snort with an amused roll of the eyes. Yeah. 'Totally.' You then nod before continuing what you're doing.

You look around, looking at all of the charms and trinket with adoration, honestly finding them cute despite the fact others probably find them creepy, until my eyes land on three dolls.

There's a bunch of dolls here at this stall, and most of them look well taken care of, but these three...

The three are very similar, all three being celestial themed. The one with the least amount of damage is a sun themed one, with bright blue button eyes, a wide stitched on smile, yellow fabric, pretty rays (a few of them being a little beaten up, especially the ones on the sides of the head). It's clothes are made up of red and yellow striped short overalls, a slightly frilly white blouse, and red ribbons with a bell attached to each around the wrists and ankles.

The second with the least amount of damage is moon themed, has one ruby red button, a missing one, what seems to be a stitched on grimace, and a slightly big nightcap sits on its head, the pom pom at the end of it hanging over its shoulder. It's clothes are made up of silver stars on the navy colored fabric of its overalls with puffy pant legs, a simple black sweater, and ribbons with bells attached to its wrists and ankles as well but blue instead of red. It looks just a little bit dirtier than the first one.

But the third has much more damage.

The third has multiple bent and slightly ripped rays, some stuffing poking out here and there. You can fix those later though. It appears to have four arms and four orange eyes, a wide sharp toothed stitched on grin, and more rays around the head than the sun themed one. It seems to be eclipse themed. It also wears overalls, but one with rips on the knees and one of the straps ruined, and the patterns on the fabric are a red background, black stripes, and orange stars. It also wears a black shirt underneath that seems to have had its sleeves ripped off, and just like the other two it wears ribbons and bells around the wrists and ankles, theirs being orange.

You turn back to where Tessera is sitting and grab their attention.

"Hey, real quick, how much are these?"

They tilt their head and raise their eyebrow.

"Which items are you talking about?"

You point at the dolls and they pause, their eyebrows furrowing with confusion before getting up, going around the tables, and walking over. They stare for a bit before turning towards you with a concerned face.

"I...never put those there...?"

You stare with absolute confusion.

"...I mean, I can still sell you them if you want them."

...this MIGHT end up going bad for you, but the poor babies need to be repaired...ok yeah your getting them. You nod.

"...ok then. How about...fifteen each?"

You think for a bit before nodding, reaching into your bag, and holding out three fifteens, plus an extra five, for them to take.

"Deal."

They stare for a bit before sighing and taking the money, carefully picking up the dolls, then cautiously handing them to you.

"...stay safe..."

You smile and nod before heading towards your bike, putting the dolls in your bag, putting your helmet on, and riding back home.

Tike to see what this brings you.