Food

You hum as you set the dolls down on the counter.

Now...what should you do first...

You should probably start with stitching the third one first. 

You leave to get a sewing needle and some thread before quickly going back to the room. You freeze when you notice the yellow doll has fallen. You stare for a little bit before brushing it off.

Dolls fall all the time.

You pick it back up before putting it on the counter again, next to its companions.

You pause again when you notice that it looks like it's grin is faltering.

Yeah. Yeah that's not normal.

You stare for a bit, feeling like it's glaring at your needle and thread.

...fuck it, no ones listening and you talk to your dolls all the time anyway.

"Look man, stuffing is trying to leave your body and the only way to fix that is for me to sew it back up."

It's silent for a bit before you hear a bit of a hissing sound. You back up slightly with surprise before putting a determined face on and walking forward again.

"Nuh uh."

You then thread the needle before pulling up a stool, placing it in front of the spot that the doll is sitting, and sitting on it. You see that it looks like the doll is leaning away slightly. 

You sigh before hesitantly holding the doll in place.

As minutes pass by of nothing happening as you start sewing and pushing the stuffing back in, you relax slightly and start humming softly. 

Before you know it, you've fixed it all up, and you smile before letting it go. You pause seeing that it looks like it has claws now.

...let's just ignore that for now. You need to clean them.

You put the stool back in its original spot before picking up the three dolls again and carrying them to the bathroom. You place them on the sink counter before pausing.

It kind of feels...weird that you have to take off their clothes to wash them. You've done it before with other dolls, but...it never felt like they were demon dolls or something.

"...I'm just gonna take these off so I can give you guys a bath...please don't get mad at me....."

You then slowly and very nervously slip their clothes off, quietly relieved that they don't have any private parts, which is normal for most dolls. But you gotta be prepared for anything with things like these.

You then start to clean them carefully, especially with the third one, not wanting to accidentally undo what you just fixed.

(I'm not going into detail in this part, I don't know how to write this part)

Once done cleaning them, you are quite confused to find that they already feel quite dry, but you carefully dry them the rest of the way with a towel before putting their clothes and accessories back on. You bring them back into the kitchen and set them on the counter again before staring at the second doll.

It only has one eye...

...time for more sewing. You leave the kitchen before going over to your closet full of random supplies (you really should get rid of some of this shit-) and looking through a box of buttons that you have. 

You cheer with victory when you find a red button before closing the box, putting it back in the closet, and closing the closet door. You then walk back into the kitchen, finding all three of the dolls facing the doorway.

The strange dollsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें