party rock is in the house tonight (fight me)

It's not fucking party rockers

[Total drama Whores]

Geoff: you all ready?

Cody: yep! I'm at Noahs!

Noah: Cody why would you tell them that.

Izzy: NOCOCOCOOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCO

Courtney: just make out already jesus

[Izzy made a GC with everyone - Cody + noah called 'loco for noco']

Izzy: it's in the title

Courtney: can't they just make out already omfg

Gwen: fr babe <3

Geoff: I have an idea

Izzy: tell me now

Geoff: we lock them in a room

Geoff: together

Izzy: Izzy likes your idea, but how??????????

Gwen: I'll handle Cody

Owen: I'll get noah!

Geoff: ok get them in the bathroom next to mine and Bridgettes room

Bridgette: but Geoff, ml, what if they fuck

Geoff:...

Geoff: nvm get them in the downstairs bathroom

Trent: this is gonna be so funny

Justin: fr

Izzy: ok this is about noco so take the flirting to the DMS

Justin: I wanna say something so bad but I also like my face so nvm☹️

Izzy: haha bitch

Sierras POV☹️ (a short one)

She stared at her phone. She could feel the anger bubbling up in her. Codykins was hers
She was gonna get Noah. Big time. Then codykins will have to be with me. Forever. [Cue evil Disney sounding laugh]
Sierra slipped a cooking knife into her bag. She knew exactly where noah would be at the party. She would get him in secret then comfort Cody. Oh no his best friend just died boo hoo then he'll love her. She was going to get her boyfriend. Under any and every circumstance.

[Tw: knives and stabbing and blood. Also mentions of sex and use of alcohol. ❗❗please don't read if that triggers you my loves 💗💗]

Noah's POV:

Noah heard a quick knock at his door which made him jump. To be truthful, he loved Cody. Like alot. But he wouldn't like him back anyways so he kinda gave that up a long while ago.

Noah went to open the door for Cody.

"Hey dude! I like your apartment!" Cody waved at him

"Oh thanks, I'm just gonna get my keys and we can go"

"Okay!" Cody said enthusiastically.

Noah's palms sweated as he picked up his metal keys. He walked through the front doorway guesturing for Cody to follow. He locked the door and walked down the tiring stairwells he oh so hated. When were they gonna get an elevator in this place?! Cody seemed to be thinking the same thing as he puffed out another deep breath he didn't know he was holding in. Noah opened his un-dirtied black car he took everyday to work, at the coffee shop in town. Yeah sure maybe it was the most basic job in the world but Total Drama really messed up his education though he tries not to think about it much. As he started the car it hit him. He was not over Cody, as much as he liked to think that he was. Being in the car with him wiped a surge of realisation over him. He was in the car, no shit, but it was with Cody fucking Anderson. The silly, cute brunette boy with that adorable gap toothed smile. Noah looked at Cody and couldn't help but notice the small, brown freckles that were dotted around his face like stars in the sky. Noah thought Cody was the simp but oh well. Eyes back on the road (as you should) he was coming up to Geoff's gigantic house. Music was already blaring and Geoff was waiting at the door.

"Hello my dudes!" He said.

"Hey geoffster!" Cody smiled.

"Hi Geoff" noah said flatly.

They both walked inside, stupidly going their separate ways as operation noco was ago. Though a certain someone was very sure that was not going to happen.

"Hey little buddy!"

"Oh, hi Owen"

"D'ya mind following me for a sec?" Owen asked, a mischievous smile creeping up on his face.

"I guess, sure"

"Great, just follow on!"

Noah followed the friendly food-lover as Owen winked at Gwen who gave a secret thumbs up.

"Just stay in here for a sec I need to get something, I'll be right back!" Owen said half laughing, slightly shoving noah into the guest bathroom.

"Owen?! What the fuck?!"

[Loco for Noco]

Owen: noah secured

~~~~~~

"Hey codester!" Gwen smiled at Cody, "could you follow me real quick? I'll give ya a bunch of candy!'

"Pah, all I heard was follow and candy , I'm in!" Cody said unknowingly

Gwen laughed slightly at how easy it was.

"What's so funny?" Cody asked innocently.

"Oh, nothing!" Gwen smirked

Cody followed her lead into the bathroom. She pushed him in causing him to trip slightly.

"FUCK YOU GWEN" Noah yelled while Gwen locked the door in hysterics.

"Wha- oh." Codys smile dissapeared faster than Gwen left duncan.

"I hate them. The lot"

"Same"

Two hours passed by and the listeners from the outside got bored and left.

'theres got to be a way out of here" Cody said looking around.

'i officially give up" noah forfieted.

Cody held out a hand for noah to take, tryna help him up. As the tan boy took the hand, his face went redder than Tyler's tracksuit.

3 hours

There was a bang on the door.

"Finally" noah sighed.

"What are they tryna do, break the door down?" "There's a lock you know?!" Cody yelled.

"Probably just drunk"

"Awhh thanks Codykins"

"What-"

The door clicked open and Sierra stood in the door way, her eyes gleaming evily

"For fucks sake" noah groaned.

"You took my boyfriend away from me!" She half yelled, "so I'm here to take something from you you boyfriend stealer!"

"Sierra wha-?"

Sierra pulled out a gleaming knife from her bag, smirking. Before noah had anytime to respond she thrust the weapon into his stomach.

"Don't mess with what isn't yours bitch" sierra spat.

Noah stood there in shock for a second, the blood clearly showing through his sweater vest, then collapsed onto the floor.

"NOAH" Cody yelled.

Sierra stood there laughing manically. Maybe it wasn't in secret but she still achieved her goal.

"What's wrong?" Gwen was probably one of the only ones not extremely tipsy. She let out a sharp gasp. "WHO THE FUCK INVITED SIERRA?!"

"Well hello to you too" noah said weakly, yet still sarcastically

"NOAH?!" "WHAT THE FUCK"

"Guys is everything alri- holy sugar" DJ gasped,"quick someone call an ambulance!"

"I'm feeling kinda tired" noah said, his eyelids growing heavier.

"Noah please, don't" Cody said his eyes gleaming.

"Hey, I'll be fine, I think" then he closed his eyes.

[I promise noah doesn't die ☹️ but sierra doesn't get caught so fuck]