Chapter 4

hey guys sorry if this chapter is different im on my laptop but I will try to keep it around the same.

now on with the story

.................................................................................................................................

Chloes pov..

" Come on babe please wake up its been 2 weeks." i hear a sexy voice tell me.

i then feel a squezze to my hand and feel sparks run all the way up my arm.

WAIT TWO WEEKS THEY ARE SO GOING TO FLIP.

"If you can hear me squezze my hand." he said

I use all my streaghth to squeeze his hand.

it works because then he started saying things.

"babe im so so so so so so so sorry i should have been there for you and got you safe quicker I will never ever let anybody ever halm you again and thoses girls wont be a issue for you any more.

i want you to know that you are not worthless and you are not a slut you are perfect just they way you are and in every single way. I knew from the minute i layed eyes on you that you were perfect.

no matter what anybody else tells you thats what you are and what you will always be.

I then try extreamly hard and open my eyes to see Ace with tears running down his face. It breaks me to know tat im the cause of them. I want them to stop.

i squezze his hand trying to get him to look at me because my throte is really really sore and dry.

he then looked over at me and smiled so big her then turned and hugged me while giving me kisses everywhere.

I tried to talk but nothing came out he soon notice and in a flash he was up and across the other side of the room getting me some water.
.....................................................................
I will upload 4 chapters per day so another 4 tomoz