Chapter 10

Sorry for not updating!!

Aces pov.
She is so caring and sweet. She knew just how to calm me down.
It's getting late so I offered her some more food although she won't eat but I. Going to get her some water.

I come back and she just looks adorable.
"Here you go kitten." I passed her a big glass of water.

" why are you so nice to me? Why do you care so much? No one has ever been this nice to me?" I walked around the other side of he bed and got in with her.

" how could someone not be nice to someone as perfect as you? Well from now on anyone who doesn't treat you nicely or with respect will be in serious trouble and I care so much because I have always wanted a mate and I always wanted to treat her like a princess and to make her happy when she is sad" I told her while stroking my hands through her hair. It's so soft.

Her eyes were starting to water.
" Nawwwwww kitten I didn't mean to make you cry come here!" I pulled her into my lap and started cradling her she slowly started to rest her head on my shoulder and let it all out.

I hate seeing her like this.
I softly grab her chin and make her look up at me and with the other hand I wipe her tears away.

" please don't cry kitten these cruel people won't get to you and I'll always protect you from now on and when ever you need someone I'll always be there if it's 2am and your having a break down ...... I'll be there I always will because I hate seeing you this way. Someone so beautiful should not go through this much pain! " I softly told her and she looked me straight in the eyes and said.

" thank you so much for everything that you have done you didn't know me and you have already made a huge difference in my life thank you so so so much!