Someone Kidnapped Sunoo! Part 5

*And it's Sunoo*

*Sunoo is tied up to the wall and has no idea to escape*

The Kidnapper said "Well, hello Sunoo!" *He laughed crazily like an murder* "It's you again" *He laughed again* "Welcome, back! Now let's get started, Okay?" *He laughed again*

Sunoo said "Don't do anything. I'll kick yo butt"

The Kidnapper said "Well well, how unfortunate I mean look at you. You're duck-tape to the wall!" *He laughed* "Don't act tough."

*He starts to take an small knife and he begins to cut Sunoo's Skin*

The Kidnapper said "Now, Tell me everything that you have done to Jake!" *He laughed*

Sunoo said "I didn't DO anything to HIM" *He's kind of Scared what will happen*

The Kidnapper said "Look at you just lying to my own face! Don't you know who am I?"

Sunoo said "No?"  *He rolled his eyes and he looked annoyed now*

The Kidnapper said "I knew it!" *He laughed* "I am an fan of yours" *He laughed*

Sunoo said "You're joking right?" *He looked unserious and He was laughing at his words that he told him*

*But suddenly the tape got cutted The Kidnapper and Sunoo didn't saw it*

*But Sunoo kicks The Kidnapper's leg that made him fall down and bang his head very badly*

*The Kidnapper felt dizziness and he couldn't get up*

Sunoo said "Give up already? Aw."  *He rolled his eyes while laughing and looking at The Kidnapper*

Sunoo said "Bye." *He started to leave*

               WAIT FOR PART 6