☆彡ᯤJust my luckᯤ彡☆

🏵Kokichi/Kinoko!!

Asleep in my room, dreaming about D.I.C.E, I missed em as much as I missed Shuichi and he was somewhat my "crush"...

Suddenly...

BOOM!!

Kinoko jumped up and looked around, nothing... she slipped out of her bed and slid on her slippers, tiptoeing outside of her dorm room, she peered around to see nothing, no villans and no Monoma baking cupcakes or something while listening to copacabana by Barry Manilow...

Kinoko slipped further and went to the window, looking out at the nights empty streets to peer for a villan anywhere... but nothing! Kinoko correlated the sound to her dreams and made her way back to her room where she sat on her bed, as she did this... she murmered... "Aw mushrooms..." Kinoko slid back into her deep sleep while covered by her duvet covers, holding her long pillow and snoring...

((Hours Later!))

BANG! 

"KINOKO MARY KOMORI!!" Kinoko bounced up from her deep sleep, she stared at the door where Kendo stood, her orange hair in braids as she stood with her hands on her hips, Monoma chilling through the free space in the door frame.

"Jeez kendo what is it!?" Kinoko whined as she rubbed her eyes, standing up on her somewhat chubby legs that were covered by her pajama pants, her curly hair covering her sleepy face.

"Its time for school dumbass!" Monoma replied, his curly hair out of his face as he did a back bend, Kinoko glared at him to notice the red tips of hair poorly hidden and the blonde dye on his hands... huh!? 

Kendo rolled her eyes and closed the door with a rainbow flag behind it with some flowers and posters and leds, Kinoko snarled and went to her nightstand...