<3 𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 ʚ🍄ɞ

I could feel the tears fall out my eyes and adorn my cheeks as I gathered my things, my towel and my bath items, I rushed to the communal showers just to see Monoma and Kendo outside.

Monoma had his arms crossed and was sulkin' while Kendo scolded him like a mother would her child, I just giggled and walked past, pulling off my pajamas that were maybe a tad too but other than the sleeping blouse and slipped into a shower with hot water.

I dip myself in the water before deciding it was hot enough for me, I put my dove pomegranate body wash into my bath rag and start scrubbing. I can hear Shiozaki's terrible singing of those dumb church songs practically everyone learned when they were kids in choir, not like I was talkin' from experience or anything... 👀

I finished up just as I hear Setsuna whining and complaining that I'm wasting the "sweet goodness gift of god that is my damn hot water!" I put my head out and stick out my tounge before going back in and rubbing the ceraVe onto my face and washing it off. "Kinoko, your taking so long, i swear im gonna be late because of your fat ass!" I can hear Setsuna complain but I honestly couldn't care less about that dinosaur lookin' ass girl.

I finally step out and Setsuna rushes in. "Damn..." I mumble under my breath before gathering my towel and items, the towel safely around my waist as I run to my room which had a cloud ceiling, leds, a few pride flags, crochet gralands, a mini book/crochet/making clay frogs because it's cute station in the corner, a little gaming and study space that wasn't too insane, a mini tv that I helped Hatsume Mei to repair because I had nothing better to do, a bracelet collection, plushies forming a mountain, a cosplay/art/voice acting area, posters, comfy carpets, the wall that was magically or not so magically happened to be a tiny day bed which was completely my fault because you know how I get... The balcony was calm too, leds, a clothing drying rack, floor cushions, shit like that.

((sorry for the long description, I couldn't help myself))

I slip into my bathroom and start to brush my teeth, I gurgle the mouthwash and spit it out, wash my mouth and then dry up. I start to put in my lotion and perfume and ceraVe, basically a 12 hour skincare because I'm already chubby and I'm not letting Awase call me "chubby chubster" nor "diabeto" any longer, I'm not even that chubby. But Awase won't listen... I do my makeup and pull in my school uniform with a little spice, comfy socks, ballet flats, and a headband with some of my kandi bracelets that  I made during a session with the secret mental health support group.

I take my bag which was a pink kaken (its giving) which had embroidery after embroidery, plushie keychain, normal keychains, fidget keychains, rubix cube keychains, basically a whole lot of keychains. It had a lot of pins and drawings too, The zippers were never spared from the wrath of my keychain obsession.

((Timeskip brought to you by Aoi's donuts))

When I made it to class I was greeted with hellos and arigato's with a hug from Monoma (whose fingers still had blonde dye on them and I could see the red tips but nobody else seemed to notice it) I went to my seat and pulled out my fanfic and art book which was adorned with stickers and art and my horrible attempts at normal cursive because I only really write Russian cursive while doing cursive. I start to write and draw while listening to the others talk.

There was something that the past world and this world had. They both had Ouran Highschool Host Club (And sanrio). Sanrio was my favorite series in the whole world well other than ouran highschool host club which the other world also had! 

My day was nice until i remembered My past parents. They had always scolded me for being an "attention seeker" and my "past friends" Who I learned abused me just as bad as my parents. I always stuttered in every sentance exept for some which I barely speak because of in the past.

The only people here that I liked were Setsuna, Ibara, Kendo, Shihai, Rin, and somewhat Monoma. 

(Pretend Kendo sits on the other side of the class and kinoko/kokichi is sitting by the window)

I texted kendo on the phone about plans to go chill with the friend group who we'd met before we were in UA. After that I'd started playing minecraft with kendo we had build a very detailed world and it was nice, I loved it! With the mini builds and the roleplay it was so calming to my nerves.

I put away my phone as I see Vlad king walk in with his goofy deminor that I knew would be gone in the next 6 minutes, I took out my multi-subject five star notebook and started writing my headings and layouts.

((Timeskip to the training session))

Oh dear lord it was time for training, the worst time of the day, especially for people as short as me, I was tired, cranky and didn't bother to eat for days meaning I was at the most vulnerable state I could be in.

I pull on my mushroom hero uniform while mumbling my line. "O-Oh mushrooms" I muttered out before walking out to the training field.

When I came out I could see everyone staring at me make me very anxious I mean I'm not a looker now am I? I think I'm reasonably cute when the moment comes, just not right in this exact moment or misery. It wasn't like these thoughs never came from my mind for years.