"Roommates"

🔥🏵️

*This is a School AU*

Sigma was minding his business in his dorm room in Yokohama. He looked at the clock to see the time before he was startled by a noise as the door swung open by his annoying roommate. "How many times have I told him not to slam that door.." The long haired male spoke to himself as he got up from his bed and walked to the living room. Dazai the 'annoying' roommate, Sigma saw him laying on the floor wasted once again and the tall brunette finished the bottle in his hand and looks up at him."I'm surprised you're not passed out by now" Sigma spoke as he helped the tall brunette up from the floor. "Siggy!~ You look so pretty right now..makes me want to kiss you.." The tall brunette spoke with a flirtatious tone, The long haired male spoke nervously and started to stutter in his sentence trying to hide his blush "uh..um t-thank you I suppose?..". Dazai smirked and went right ahead and went to kiss the long haired male without warning or even asking him, Sigma's eyes widen as he felt his face heat up more and butterflies in his stomach. Sigma tried to push him off to break the kiss between them but the taller brunette was stronger than him despite the brunette being drunk,he thought dazai wouldn't be nearly as strong while being wasted. Sigma was snapped from his thoughts by a sharp bite to his neck, he let out a gasp to that action by the brunette "ngh.." he whimpered, Dazai got aroused when he heard that kind of noise from the long haired male. The brunette picked up the long haired hair male and brought him to his own room shutting the door behind him and putting sigma down the bed "what exactly are you going to do..?" The long haired male questioned the brunette. Sigma was more of the chill, serious,non-fun roommate according to dazai. "Oh c'mon sigma how about you loosen up and have some fun with me hm?" Dazai smirked. Sigma nodded without thinking he has a secret that no one else knows but him he looked up and nodded at the brunette. Since it's his first time meanwhile dazai has done this 3 times with two other people, Dazai was a bit surprised and questioned him "You didn't even try to reject nor even think about it?". Sigma just nodded and responded "I know you think I'm innocent and all but I'm not" as he watched dazai undress himself as Dazai replies with "I'm really starting to like you more you're making me more aroused". Sigma stood up and undressed then pushing the brunette on the bed to start the action and fun with him, He decided to start easy by just riding him for now then he would let Dazai take control. Sigma slowly puts himself inside dazai's cock while dazai's hands snaked around to his waist to keep him stable as they have this intimate moment together. Dazai couldn't hold it back any longer when he hears sigma moan softly, and he chuckles softly. "Love..."He kisses his chest. He then stops his nibbling for a moment, and starts to play with sigma's body with his hands again. One of his sensitive areas is getting touched by Dazai's fingers, and he's nibbling on it slowly again, while he's looking at sigma's face. As Dazai does that Sigma's face starts turning red while he starts to pick up the pace then suddenly Dazai got an idea and grabs his hand putting it around his throat smiling at him. Sigma tilts his head slightly in confusion wondering why the brunette wants his hand around his throat and thought to himself [is this some type of kink of his or bondage he likes?]. The brunette just smiled at him speaking so gently "you can tighten your grip around my throat you know.." for a little bit there was silence between them, the only nosies were a few moans and the sound of skin slapping against each other. Sigma did indeed tighten his grip around his throat deciding this was some sort of kink of his, the brunette made quiet and soft moans as his body started to tremble in pleasure. After a minute or two Sigma releases his hand letting him breathe as Dazai started to catch his breath he sat up and held his hand looking at Sigma with a lustful eyes. Sigma looked into his eyes starting to notice his expression is so lustful it's like almost inenchanting and so luring as Sigma looks away for a minute to notice his body is underneath Dazai now. The brunette leans close to his ear whispering sweet words to him and saying he will be gentle which totally is a lie while he continues to whisper sweet things in Sigma's ear he slams his cock into his hole without warning nor protection, the long haired male gasped and moaned at his action while he grips onto the sheets. The brunette got aroused seeing his reaction to this so he went deeper into him and started to go rough as he leans to his lips, the two males puts their lips together while the brunette continues to thrust into him roughly. The long haired male moans into the kiss and then Dazai has the opportunity to slip in his tongue so he does. As Dazai's tongue caress Sigma's tongue and mouth,He picked up the pace gripping onto the long haired male's waist. Sigma whimpered in response to all this,Dazai pounds into him roughly still kissing him passionately.

‼️Part 2 coming soon,yes leaving you on a cliffhanger 😋‼️