[Lover?]

*School AU*

In a prestigious boarding school nestled amidst the serene countryside, two teenagers found themselves assigned as roommates in the same dormitory. Sigma, a brilliant young scientist with a passion for experimentation, and Dazai, an enigmatic and charismatic student known for his unconventional ways, were about to embark on an unforgettable journey.

The first day of their shared dorm life was a mix of awkward introductions and curious glances. Sigma meticulously organized his textbooks and laboratory equipment, while Dazai lounged on his bed, seemingly indifferent to the world. Despite their differences, fate had a way of bringing them together.

As the days turned into weeks, Sigma's tidy half of the room began to encroach upon Dazai's carefree space. Science experiments spilled onto Dazai's desk, and a perpetual mess of papers accumulated around Sigma's work area. It was a constant battle of order versus chaos.

One evening, as Sigma was engrossed in a complex physics problem, Dazai decided to break the silence. "Sigma, do you ever wonder if there's more to life than equations and formulas?" he mused, his dark eyes sparkling with a hint of mischief.

Sigma glanced up from his work, momentarily perplexed by Dazai's question. "Well, I believe science can explain the mysteries of the universe," he replied earnestly.

Dazai chuckled. "I suppose I'm more interested in the mysteries of human nature. Why we do the things we do, the complexities of the mind."

Over time, Sigma and Dazai's conversations evolved from mere small talk to deep philosophical debates. Sigma's logical thinking clashed with Dazai's abstract musings, yet they found a strange harmony in their differences.

One night, when the dorm was enveloped in silence, Sigma discovered Dazai sitting on the windowsill, gazing at the starry sky. "Sometimes," Dazai began softly, "it's good to embrace chaos, just as much as it's essential to seek order."

Sigma, usually consumed by the pursuit of scientific precision, found himself contemplating Dazai's words. It was a moment of introspection that forever altered his perspective.

Their shared dormitory became a place of learning not only for academic subjects but also for life's complexities. Sigma and Dazai, two seemingly incompatible souls, forged a deep and lasting friendship that defied stereotypes.

‼️Next part coming soon(when the creator has time or motivation)‼️