3

Sarah's pov"Ethan Benny what is it?" I say concern lacing my voice as they they practically ran to so some janitors closet Erica and I close behind

Sarah's pov
"Ethan Benny what is it?" I say concern lacing my voice as they they practically ran to so some janitors closet Erica and I close behind

"Seriously guys what is it?" Erica asked as Benny closed and locked the door.

"Ok don't freak out but....jesse's back" Ethan says nervously.

"WHAT!" Erica and I yell at the exact same time causing Ethan and Benny to immediately shush us.

"Guys you have to be quiet" Benny says before sitting on an old chair in the room.

"I wonder why he's back." Erica says a look of fear and worry on her face causing me too put my hand in hers.

"Well we think we might know" Benny says causing our attention to immediately go on him.

"Well?" Erica Says impatiently

"Hayley"Ethan says causing us to give him confused looks.

"What makes you think that?" Erica ask giving him a look of disbelief.

"I had a dream"Ethan says leaning against the wall.

"What makes you so sure it means anything?" I ask confused

"Well I thought it was just a random dream at first until I saw him in the parking lot" Ethan says

"Wait what happened in the parking lot?" Erica ask with a look of concern.

"I was walking to school and as soon as I got there I immediately saw him he was staring at something with a small smile on his face I followed his gaze to see Hayley walking into school with kade it was weird though it was like he was looking at her in adoration" Ethan says making Erica and I look at each other with terrified faces.

"What....what is it?" Benny ask noticing our facial expressions

"Well legend says that some powerful vampires have life long mates it only happens maybe once every hundred years" Erica says causing Benny and Ethan's eyes to go wide.

"Wait does this mean that-"Benny says before I cut him off.

"Possibly" I sigh

"Well one things for sure we need to do whatever we can to keep her away from Jesse."Ethan says making us nod or heads in agreement.

——————————————————————————————
Hayley's pov
I watched as too smoking hot boys came into the school one of them making eye contact with me he was so hot he had brown hair
Dark brown eyes and at least six feet tall. I watched as a big smirk appeared on his face which only made him look ever hotter he slowly walked by never taking his eyes off me I felt this pull towards him that I couldn't explain. Finally the bell rang snapping both me and him out of whatever trance were in I let out a long sigh before getting my books out of my locker and going to math my LEAST favorite class of all...
-
Jesse's pov
I watched as my mate walked into school with a boy I think might be her brother at least I hope so.

As Axel and I make our way into school there is a bunch of girls eyes on us probably thinking they have a chance but I only have eyes for one girl.

In the corner of my eyes I can see Sarah's human lover Ethan looking at me but I was too focused on her.

"Dude what is it?" Alex ask looking at me with concern

"It's her" I whisper now disappointed as I see her fully enter the school.

"Wait you mean like-"

"Yes it's her"I say cutting him off a big smile making its way on my face

"Congratulations dude!" Alex says excitingly giving me a big hug

I finally found her...

———————————————
As we walk into school I immediately see her by her locker a big smirk making it across my face as I see her looking at me she was absolutely beautiful she was about five,three dark long brown hair and the pretties blue eyes.

I slowly walk by her my eyes never leaving hers and hers never leaving mine I was about to go talk to her when the bell rang great I watched as she looks away from me to get her books from her locker she lets out a big sigh probably not liking whatever class she's going to before making her way down the hallway

I sigh before looking at my schedule sadly to see my first class is MATH....

Ooh they have the same class I wonder what will happen!🤔

735 words