6

Hey I decided to change some things to the story

Hey I decided to change some things to the story...as it goes on Sarah,Erica, and Hayley won't be as close but don't worry she'll get a bestie 😉

-
Hayley's pov

It was now lunch time so I immediately go over to sit with Sarah,Erica,Benny and Ethan however before I can get there Jesse appears in front of me

"Hey Hayley"he said with a friendly smile.

"Oh hey Jesse"I smiled back at him.

"I uh I was wondering if I could sit with you"he asked me.

"Yeah of course"I smiled at him before making my way to the table Jesse close behind.

As we both sit down I look at my friends and see the horrified looks on their faces.

"You guys ok?"I ask my friends confused why my friends looked so terrified.

"Y-yeah"Ethan stutters which I found confusing...why were they acting like this.

Lunch was really awkward everyone was silent well except for Jesse him and I talked a lot he was really funny.

After a while the bell rang letting us know we need to head to class which luckily for me was art my favorite class of the day after talking to Jesse I found out that he had most of my classes including art so we both made our way there together unknowingly to me much to my friends dismay.

As soon as we started walking he put him arm around me causing me to blush and him to smile widely at me having seen my reaction.

I felt eyes on us but I paid it no mine Jesse however looked back...

-
Benny's pov

"This is bad!"I say running my hands through my hair as we watch Jesse put his arm around Hayley

"Tell me about it!"Ethan says irritated like I had just stated the obvious...which I have

Just then Jesse looks back at us a huge smirk making its way across his face as he has probably heard our conversation.

Great...

Hayley's pov

"Good morning Hayley"Mrs.Kane smiles at me as Jesse and I enter the art room. "Good morning Mrs.Kane"i smile back at her before Jesse and I make our way to the back of the classroom.

Mrs.Kane gave us our assignment
Which was too draw a self portrait of yourself for the school to vote on and the winner gets no homework in any class for a week.

Jesse saw this as an opportunity to get to know his mate better.

"So tell me about yourself"Jesse told me.

"What you wanna know?"I asked him not sure what too tell him.

"What's your favorite color?he asked me.

"Sky blue" I told him.

"Favorite...animal?"he asked me

"Horse's!"I answered immediately.

He chuckled at me before continuing.

"Favorite flower?"he asked me.

"Daisy's"I told him.

The rest of the class we just laughed until the bell rang

My last class was science which unfortunately Jesse didn't have I don't know why but I didn't like leaving his side at all.

-
Hey y'all
I'm sorry I haven't updated this story in over a week I've been focused on my new story

"the alphas imprint"

Check it out if you haven't already!