4

AFTER THE ASSEMBLY, Katherine WAS THE FIRST ONE TO LEAVE BEFORE

ANYONE CAN CALL HER. SHE CHOSE

TO SIT AT THE SMALL LAKE LOCATED

BEHIND THE SCHOOL, while she busy

puff out smoke from the cigarette,

from afar she saw three figure walking towards her. She let out a small smirk, shake her heads before pull some more from the lung disease caused "are we allowed to smoking here?" a voice called out for her. She look up, seeing Nai. Maki and Tibet standing awkwardly meanwhile the girl herself sitting leg crossed while leaning against some big rock there.

"do you see anyone here? of course

not," the girl replied, taking

another pull and let out the smoke

slowly.

"my name's Maki, nice to meet you

what's yours?"

*just call me yn "

"we're lucky enough to have an

open-air like this to breathe." She

added, looking around the small lake

area, there's a few bench here.

"why did you two want to study here? you're scholarship students, aren't you?" Nai asked for Maki and Tibet, knowing only two of them here because of the scholarship meanwhile Nai and yn just here because of their parents. "I came because of my mom." Tibet answered, after that turn to Maki. "what about you?" he asked back. I'm here for myself. I lived at the orphanage, there's no chance for me to study at any good school. I think this school can pave the way for me." "here? don't you think this place is so strange? it's full of weird rules. no school courses out there would involve getting students drugged," Nai said again. "but what's strange than this place is your family, they knew full well what you would be facing here, but they still tried to pass the exam for you to let you study here." Maki explained. "most people think the kids from known family like us being a spoiled brat and untamed, of course their children are their future, will takeover some business, company yadda yadda. so in order to make us a CEO, they need to prepare ourself first," she replied long, throwing away her finised cigarettes and stand up. All of them quiet down after yn explanation, of course,  Nai  came from known family and Pierce family  who famously in business, all people in business world look forward to work with them and seeing how the future CEO of their parent's business will be, unlike Maki or Tibet who in scholarship, before any of them saying anything.

ALL HOME SCHOOL GEN6

STUDENTS, PLEASE GATHER IN THE

MEETING ROOM NOW. I REPEAT. ALL

HOME SCHOOL GEN6 STUDENTS,

PLEASE GATHER IN THE MEETING

ROOM NOW"