8

Tw - Mention of sexual assault ⚠️
(⚠️ This a starting and ending)
Third person pov

Yn/karthrine -So tell me about yourself
Nai- Well ,I come from a rich family but because of his reputation I was always expected to do best in everything.my dad was really never satisfied with anything but I still wanted to make them proud so I agreed to come here but they said that it's best for me .

They heard some sound
Then saw maki ,white and Tibet coming towards them

Kath-what are you guys doing here ?
At this time?
White sheepishly smiled and said
- we saw you leaving and thought to follow u thinking u were

Nai- we were?
Tibet - escaping , yeah we thought u both were escaping and didn't wanted u to get lost in the dangerous forest at night .

Maki-What are you both doing here anyways ?
Kath- I came for fresh air and relaxing my mind and he followed me and now he is explaining about his over expectations of his parents.
Nai- yeah ,How are situations at you house.
Tibet - Well my dad died when I was young and my mom got sick and wanted me to study due to offer of master Amin .
Maki - Well you guys already know I lived at orphanage and the sister there thought that this is a better school.
White - Well my aunt forced me .My parents died in a car accident a long ago .

They all looked at Katherine who just shrugged

Maki - What were all your concequeces
Nai- I am scared of spiders
Tibet - Snakes
White -same

Kath-why are you starting at me ? You already saw that man well my uncle didn't you?

Maki- Were you scared of him .
Nai- by the looks he left for hospital I guess not .
White - So why did they try to use him
Katherine-to try to bring back childhood trauma. .
Tibet - Trauma related to ur uncle.

Katherine didn't wanted to reveal her secrets but they all looked sincere .
Nai holded her hand and said
You can trust us .

⚠️
Yn- Well if you all are persuading then be ready ,I don't want you guys traumatized.
He tried to rape me when I was a child
⚠️

Maki- Wait what .
Katherine- I will explain In detail

My father didn't wanted a girl ,he thought of me as a burden. I only had some people to rely on .Damon and his mom ,His cousin Stefan and Caroline. They loved me like I was their family when my own blood family couldn't even look at me without hate .
I was five .

Tibet - N o no no
He suddenly hugged yn .
White also hugged her

Kath-I was five getting ready to go to a see carnival with Damon and others .

Getting out of shower happily running to pick an outfit from the closet

Getting out of shower happily running to pick an outfit from the closet .then decided to wear the birthday gift given by Damon's mom that was in the cupboard beside my bed .
I entered my room , wrapped like a burrito in a towel .Just to see my creepy uncle sitting on my bed .
Me being an innocent girl asked him to hand me the outfit from the coupboard . He just mischievously smiled and started walking towards me .